Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello random people in the internet.
i'm here because i want to talk with someone.

firstly. I have some problem's with being a ABDL. I just don't know what to do. I so much want to have diapers, I think about it all the time. This is ruining my life.
And i can't have any diapers in any way. I even can't order diapers because parent's are always checking packages and i don't believe discreet packaging.
I even told some of my internet friends that i like diapers. But i don't fell good talking with someone about that.
I also have problems with boredom and im often stressed and angry for no reason. My laziness knows no bounds.
i don't know. Maybe i have some kind of depression? Also. I have no desire to live. I don't want to kill myself. I just want to disappear.

Sorry if i wrote something wrong. If something is unreadable ust ask and i will explain.
Thanks everyone!

gigglebutt said:
Aww, sweetie. You're fine! Nothing unreadable here.

For a long time I was like you. I was with parents or loved ones and wasn't able to do much. The best thing you can do is buy locally for now, find a place with good diapers that you like.

Telling your friends can be a double edged blade, but I hope they all supported you. Boredom is normal, stress is normal. But it does sound like you have some form of depression from the "laziness" and lack of motivation. Those things are often disguised depression.

If you feel it's ruining your life, truly, you probably need to speak to a therapist, or your parental figures that make you feel like you can't have or incorporate these things into your life. They sound very important to you.

As for not believing in discreet, well. It's definitely a thing. Diapers usually come in plain brown boxes. But if they're opening your mail or deliveries, yeah. The only thing you can do is local shopping or getting to the mail before them.

I hope you feel better soon, though. No disappearing! I'll be your friend! We can talk about diapers if you like. :p Break the anxieties a bit.

Thanks for reply Gigglebutt!

"If you feel it's ruining your life, truly, you probably need to speak to a therapist"

Well. For me it's hard to find any therapist or psychologist. I don't like talking about this with my parents. They are always looking at me like im a freak or something.

"The best thing you can do is buy locally for now, find a place with good diapers that you like."

I don't know why but i don't wanna do it. Im to scared to do this.

Remember that grocery stores and Walmart also sell Goodnites which might be a good first diaper if they would fit you. To be honest, when I was young I didn't have the courage to buy diapers from the store even though I desperately wanted them. It's not easy nor is accepting one's self, but it does come with time. Eventually you'll be out on your own and then you can buy all the diapers you can afford. I got my first real diapers once I was out on my own.

U sound like a normal teenager thats alianated a little this is normal and part of development we are all developing still at old and young ages life is what u make of it what u put into it u will get out it is u and only u who can find the courage deep down the fire the makes a man a man that keeps u going .. Your gonna be allright just keep working on yourself

Well you've got to at least be 18, so try standing your ground on this. Just order the diapers you need. If/when your parents come snooping then own up to needing them (a mental need is no less important than a physical need).

If they protest or start to flip out then tell them you have every right to what you need, you're an adult and can make that choice of what you need (and want) too. Reiterate diapers don't hurt anyone, but it does help you. At that point just take them up to your room.

Oh, and remind them that tampering with someone else's mail is a federal offense. Next time you will expect your packages to be left alone.

Trust me, if you move out 1 day, you will be able to build walls of nappies! Play games in nappies! Shower in nappies! And come & go as you please! Your life will change. Living with your parents is awful. Not just for ABDLs, but for everyone.

I wouldn't order any for now though. It is not your house. It is your parents house. They pay the bills. Their rules. And you don't want them to know about your kink with nappies AT ALL COSTS YOU MUST AVOID THIS. Ok?

You need to save up money, & buy a pack of baby diapers for now if you are desperate. Take them to public toilet, & get it out of your system! Wet them, throw them away. But do not risk taking them into the house if you don't want your parents thinking you need therapy for something they won't understand. We understand ;) Don't feel bad about it. :) It's not easy living in modern society. You're doing great. Keep going! Study what you're interested in, look for work, save money, get independence! Then wear lots of Diapers! He he! :p

My question is why do they look at you like a freak? Or is this a thought distortion caused by depression or low self esteem , generally if they put food on the table and a roof over your head , they love you , and want you to live and we'll, have you given them a reason to think you are a freak ? Normal teen angst could play a part in this feeling , however you really sound depressed with no initiative and should try getting some treatment from a mental health proffesional , because once you are on your own you will need to work and support yourself which it does not sound like you are prepared to do ,if you wait to get help with your mental health the full cost will be on your shoulders and will take a toll on your life now and any future happiness , diapers are optional , your mental health is necessary as a building block to your future .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
My question is why do they look at you like a freak? Or is this a thought distortion caused by depression or low self esteem , generally if they put food on the table and a roof over your head , they love you , and want you to live and we'll, have you given them a reason to think you are a freak ? Normal teen angst could play a part in this feeling , however you really sound depressed with no initiative and should try getting some treatment from a mental health proffesional , because once you are on your own you will need to work and support yourself which it does not sound like you are prepared to do ,if you wait to get help with your mental health the full cost will be on your shoulders and will take a toll on your life now and any future happiness , diapers are optional , your mental health is necessary as a building block to your future .

Well. I have low self-esteem but im okay with that and i had depression at an early age now i do not want anyone to bother me. In the future, I'm going to go to a psychologist. (Well sorry for any mistakes there. Still learning.)

You should maybe talk to a doctor with this. Mental health is also health and he/she can then maka an appointment with a psychologist perhaps. Mental health is just as much a real thing as physical health.

Question: Does Luier means diaper in Polish language? Because In Dutch is does mean diaper and I was suprised to read the word luier on a mainly American Forum.

swimbutterfly22 said:
You should maybe talk to a doctor with this. Mental health is also health and he/she can then maka an appointment with a psychologist perhaps. Mental health is just as much a real thing as physical health.

Question: Does Luier means diaper in Polish language? Because In Dutch is does mean diaper and I was suprised to read the word luier on a mainly American Forum.

I will propably go to a doctor. But i don't know when.

Well diapers in polish - "Pieluchy", one diaper is a "Pielucha". It is often said simply "Pampers". And i have this nick beacuse i don't want to use my real nick c:

Hey hey,

Diapers aside, you should talk to your parents about wanting to see a therapist. Your feelings of listlessness and wanting to disappear could be normal, or might want some attention. They're probably just concerned about you, but they might not know the best way to express it.

As for diapers... yeah save some money and goto the pharmacy. It's super nerve wracking, but you can pretend it's an embarrassing errand you've been sent on.

Yep right down the size and brand put it into an envelope and refer to it , and of course buy other thing but separate receipt so the change and sales slip go in the envelope for the errand sender, enjoy yourself!

Tetra said:
Yep right down the size and brand put it into an envelope and refer to it , and of course buy other thing but separate receipt so the change and sales slip go in the envelope for the errand sender, enjoy yourself!

Yeah good idea. If you come with it written down, withe the money separate from your wallet and put the change away separate, then any obvious discomfort will be explained...

Thanks for Advice!

As i say i will go to a therapist soon.

Well. Maybe i will buy diapers. But i don't want to hide it in home. I don't have any spots to hide a pack of diapers (And i have pretty small room)

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back