Status
Not open for further replies.

mommasboy76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Are there any other photographers here? I do some mostly for fun nothing serious my wife got me in to it. I currently shoot a Canon 7D Mark II. I also like to use an old Nikon F3 for star trails.

Im a photographer. Its more of a small side job then anything fulltime, but I have sold some of my shots here and there and done some work for friends. I shoot mostly landscape, but I have been looking to do more portraiture.

Yes I did evidence photography & weddings and such, I own Cannon 1 DX ,5 D M III as well as a buttload of "L" glass , I also have a t3i that I use for dedicated non visible spectrum , the 5 D has also been modified removing the main sensor , replaced with an Astral photography sensor with out ant-aliasing feature, I shot alot of HDR and infared these days , ice and ice dunes are one of my most favorite things to shoot, and like you I hang on to my Nikon F3 HP titanium with bulk back from back in my film days , there was no better press cameras back then.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I am but sadly my house was broken into and my Nikon D5200 and lenses were among the stolen items. So now I just play around with a Panasonic point and shoot until I can afford to buy a new body and lenses. I mainly do landscape and animal photography but I have done product and marketing photography in the past. Right before my gear went missing I had starting doing small events for a couple non-profits.

Last edited:
I'm a Canon man as well. I really liked the fact that they patterned their digital line directly after the film cameras. Canon even loaned me an early digital SLR at one of the shows I was at so I could go shoot with it for a while and bring it back (they held my driver's license or credit card or something as collateral) and even burned the pictures on a CDROM for me when I brought it back. I wish they still did that sort of thing. I'd love to try out some of the newer stuff the same way.

Anyhow, what I use now is a 20D though I'm thinking of a newer body. I have a few IS zooms and one fixed lens that I do some macro stuff with. I have the Tilt-Shift lens that I bought to do some architectural stuff (think what you can do with a view camera) but it's sort of obsolete now because you can do the corrections easier with photoshop. I have a Sigma 100-500 zoom that's pretty nice (and under $1000 which is nothing compared to the Canon lenses in that size). Occasionally I'll put a teleconverter on it.

I do actually have a view camera, but I rarely use it. Maybe if I could find a 4x5 digital back for the thing I'd play with it more.

If your going to upgrade bodies , the "T" series is a continually refined 7d base except instead of using that one off focus system they tried in the 7d it has traditional focus system.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Addy said:
I am but sadly my house was broken into and my Nikon D5200 and lenses were among the stolen items. So now I just play around with a Panasonic point and shoot until I can afford to buy a new body and lenses. I mainly do landscape and animal photography but I have done product and marketing photography in the past. Right before my gear went missing I had starting doing small events for a couple non-profits.

:( Sucks that not only was your house broken into, but all of your camera gear was taken. That's the worst thing about photography; it can become an expensive hobby. When I renewed my car insurance a couple of years back they bundled in renters insurance which covers all of mine incase of something like that or some other event like a fire, etc.

If you start to build up a collection of gear again, I highly recommend checking into something like that if you haven't already.

Yeah, that is one of those things that I meant to get for the longest time and always had a reason not too. It is certainly something I wish I had just taken care of and had setup before hand.

I took some classes in school and occasionally pull out the ol' DSLR for fun (also a Canon fan). But it has become increasingly rare. So sad.

Well im a "Photographer". Well not for money. Just for fun. I don't even use any DSLR camera just a camera in phone (But it still takes good photos.). I still don't have enough money for a good camera. Have a good day!

I just shoot for myself. I joined the photography group here but there is not a lot of activity on it. I started life with a Kodak 124, moved on to a Konica T3, followed by a Sony digital pocket camera later in life. Now I shoot Canon also. I starting with a T3i (600D) with the 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses which I use as my regular camera. After my wife passed away I added a few more bodies and lenses. I like to shoot nature and a bit of the sky. I know a telescope would be more suitable for sky shots but I like to experiment.

Sorry for the absence and thanks for the responses. As I kind of alluded to My wife does the semi-pro stuff doing sports photography for local high schools and surf competitions that kind of stuff. I started as a way to do more activity for her. I started with a 30D and using a 70-200mm lens occasionally adding a X2 teleconverter for added distance. I upgraded to my current body because 1) I wanted a wider range of ISO for lower light. 2) I got a good deal at KEH. I tend to shoot everyday kind of gritty style. I like interesting light composition and framing so stuff like concert photography speaks to me.

I'm strictly an amateur photographer.

I have an old Canon DSLR but I never have it with me when I want to take a picture - so mainly use my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back