Getting Mom to Diaper Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

George7789

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to pee the bed one purpose. I would do this so that my mom would diaper me and change my diapers. Should I do this?

I agree with BabyMoonFox. She's more likely to send you to get medical and psychiatric help than changing the diapers of her 21 year old son.

Bad idea! I think she would insist on seeking medical advice

Thank you for the advice. I now see this is a bad idea. Do any of know another way that I could get my mom or someone else to diaper me

I think that is what lots of us want and desire!

Concentrate on finding someone who loves you for everything you are. Having a fetish like this means acceptance is the key. Once you are able to open up to another who understands and is happy to indulge your fantasy then you are mostly there. You have to be more than a fetish yourself and also not treat such a giving person like a fetish vending machine. Ask yourself what you would do for the other person. Would you be prepared to indulge anothers fantasy to fulfill your own?

It is possible but you need to switch around your immediate goals. We can never obtain our goals or win our race if we look at the finish line before seeing the track. Concentrate on finding someone who accepts the whole you first. People that love each other will bend over backwards to make each other happy.

Reactions: MagicMeow
Leave your parents out of this. Find someone you can care about to play with and this will go a lot better. Your parents did their diaper duty before.

Trevor said:
Leave your parents out of this. Find someone you can care about to play with and this will go a lot better. Your parents did their diaper duty before.

The last man who told me that was Archie Leach, just a week before he cut his throat.

willnotwill said:
The last man who told me that was Archie Leach, just a week before he cut his throat.

Hah!

You honesty want your mother to diaper you? That doesn't sound any creepy bells in your mind? I mean, you could have the best relationship with your mom in the world but I still highly doubt she wants to diaper her adult son, ESPECIALLY if this is a sexual thing for you. That's just plain ol' weird.

Trevor said:

I agree with this. I have no problem with the Mommy/Daddy kink and don't associate it with my parents at all, but the moment you do bring your true parents into your kink is where the line is crossed into incest. And that's a completely different realm that is not healthy.

Not sure if this is serious or not. But if this is a sexual thing for you then why on earth would you want your mom having anything to do with it?? Its just very odd that someone well passed the puberty phase to be comftorable with their mom seeing them undressed let alone diapering them.

I highly doubt you're 21.

LennyFace said:
I highly doubt you're 21.

Hard to say really. Not very nice to throw accusations like that around though.

It's reasonable to think a 21 year old would still be living with their parents.
I do, but to be fair I was set back a bit due to medical reasons.

Sheepies said:
Hard to say really. Not very nice to throw accusations like that around though.

It's reasonable to think a 21 year old would still be living with their parents.
I do, but to be fair I was set back a bit due to medical reasons.

That said, how many 21 year olds would try to get a parent to diaper them? Or give themselves enemas in public while wearing children's diapers?

Now, I've never had this exact experience, but from my own experiences, this isn't a road you want to go down. I can't even begin to tell you how much of a pain in the neck it is to go through all the psychiatric treatment. Your best bet is to maybe make a friend or get into a relationship with someone who accepts you as ABDL and may be willing to participate in such a manner.

Also, I still live at home with my mother and brother. It was cheaper to drive to college every day than spend the money on room and board.

Uh yeah, you are old enough to diaper yourself. If you want someone to diaper you then you will need to find a partner willing to act as your mommy.

And you might ask how do you find such a partner. The answer is dating just like everyone else.

Don't think about your parents diapering you as an adult, it doesn't bode well. If you do wet the bed, change the sheets and buy diapers without telling them. If you want to try it, then your best bet it to find a friend who is willing to change you, but good luck finding someone. I wouldn't attempt this unless you know another person who is also into diapers & wetting.

Dude, if you really want to try it, then moving into an apartment is a better option. Living alone as an ABDL gives you a much lower risk of your stash being discovered. However, finding a roommate with your same fetish is not very likely.

In a nutshell, try it with someone that's into ABDL's, leave your parents out of it. It work better if you move out.

This sounds like it belongs in the story part of the forums. Or maybe unrealistic wants/desires? I'm not saying OPs statement isn't genuine but it sure smells like that smelly smell of bull@#$%

babyblueblanket said:
This sounds like it belongs in the story part of the forums. Or maybe unrealistic wants/desires? I'm not saying OPs statement isn't genuine but it sure smells like that smelly smell of bull@#$%
reading some of their other posts leads to that smell getting stronger ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back