Why Your Avatar (DL or ABDL related?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have always been fascinated at some of the avitars people use on this site. So why did you pick the avatar you have currently?

Mine is based on when I was 5 / 6 and had semi-clear, plastic bubble-gum colored underpants that I sometimes wore over my regular boys underwear when I went to bed. I did not have spider man underwear but I did have a pair of superman undies I recall. I liked the translucent view as it proved I may still have had to wear plastic underpants but I was not a total baby as I was not wearing a diaper and you could see I had regular underwear.

I own and raise sheep. Have only been doing it for a little over a year so I'm still pretty new to the practice.
Hoping to grow my flock this coming springtime ^^
My big boy still hasn't gone into rut from what I've seen. Gorgeous big strong black ram he is.
I'm sure he'll father some fine offspring soon.

Aside from that, I love animals, pastels, and cute things so BAM. Cute little sheepie you see in my avatar.

For me it's my name in bubble gum font with the Pampers logo on the top, I made it myself about a year ago. Pampers are a top diaper brand I like the logo and the background in the picture is also taken from Pampers, the font colour is a nice bright blue because I like blue. The font makes it more childish.

I want to make the world a more inclusive place. That's why I have mine the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, I love video games and Yoshi is my favorite character. I have grown up with Nintendo and owned every Ninetendo console, including two Virtual Boys at one point. I collect video games and they are a big part of me and especially my childhood, many of my favorite memories are playing games with my family and friends.

yoshiDL said:
For me, I love video games and Yoshi is my favorite character. I have grown up with Nintendo and owned every Ninetendo console, including two Virtual Boys at one point. I collect video games and they are a big part of me and especially my childhood, many of my favorite memories are playing games with my family and friends.

Also, your particular Yoshi avatar is from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door which is my favorite video game of all time!! :)

My avatar is a visual representation of my username ;) I don't cook much but I make some damn fine quesadillas

I'm sort of a dog whisperer. I can be out walking and if a dog has gotten loose, they just seem to find me. I have always loved dogs and my wife and I have had dogs all through our marriage, so my avatar reflects that. At present we have a golden retriever.

My avatar is my fursona. Before I was a furry it was a picture of Near (my namesake).

I just like scooby do. Great show right up until they introduced scrappy.

My avatar is my fursona. I drew it not too long ago.

Mine is just an illustration of me. I had an artist that I found at Deviant Art do a commission from some pictures I sent her.

Mine is based off the movie Despicable Me

I have a habit of changing my avatar regularly but currently I have Nagisa Shiota from the anime Assassination Classroom. He is very good when it comes to martial skills but awkward in social situations that don't involve those he trusts. That reminds me of my struggle with PTSD. He has an overbearing and controlling Mom who thinks she knows best but is trying to atone for her own failures in life. Yet another commonality. In a couple of episode he is put in the position of cross dressing to support the mission. I identify as genderfluid, so having a pic of Nagisa in his girly outfit is representative of that.

On a side not I chose it because I like the pic, at the time I didn't really didn't think about it. Looking back though I can say those are the connections.

- - - Updated - - -

as for my signature...That is Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight. He represents the noble mysterious type, this is the chibi version which I found cute. Kaname was my original avatar, mainly because I happened to be watching that anime at the time and found his character interesting.

I chose this avatar because it's one of my favorite Phineas and Ferb episodes. (Plus a diapered Perry was too perfect to pass up.)

I was 15 going on 16 way back when I joined (and was shortly banned :mad: ), and my life was basically My Little Pony and Avenged Sevenfold. I shamelessly stole my avatar from a DeviantArtist who drew Avenged Sevenfold as ponies (she'd been banned by her parents), cleaned it up a little in Gimp, and used it here. Now I'm just too lazy and post too infrequently to be bothered to fix it and my signature.

I am the man, Diaper Man! So my avatar is a man putting on a diaper from the instruction panel on a package of original Abena X-Plus so long gone so badly missed.

I love Sam Winchester and the pink with the lollipops is just so cute. Someone on tumblr made it but I honestly can't remember who.

When I joined, my username was ICKaraokeGirl. It was a bit of a mouthful, really, but when I first signed in I was trying to tell everyone at a glance that (1) I was IC, (2) I was female, and (3) I loved karaoke. I don't recall my first avatar. When I switched to the name kerry, I switched also to this avatar as it retains the music element from my old username, adds a kitty (and I have three), and I just think it's adorable. :)

I'm a furry and a rennec (red/fennec fox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back