Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Your Avatar (DL or ABDL related?)

Smile Why Your Avatar (DL or ABDL related?)

I have always been fascinated at some of the avitars people use on this site. So why did you pick the avatar you have currently?

Mine is based on when I was 5 / 6 and had semi-clear, plastic bubble-gum colored underpants that I sometimes wore over my regular boys underwear when I went to bed. I did not have spider man underwear but I did have a pair of superman undies I recall. I liked the translucent view as it proved I may still have had to wear plastic underpants but I was not a total baby as I was not wearing a diaper and you could see I had regular underwear.

I own and raise sheep. Have only been doing it for a little over a year so I'm still pretty new to the practice.
    Hoping to grow my flock this coming springtime ^^
    My big boy still hasn't gone into rut from what I've seen. Gorgeous big strong black ram he is.
    I'm sure he'll father some fine offspring soon.

Aside from that, I love animals, pastels, and cute things so BAM. Cute little sheepie you see in my avatar.

For me it's my name in bubble gum font with the Pampers logo on the top, I made it myself about a year ago. Pampers are a top diaper brand I like the logo and the background in the picture is also taken from Pampers, the font colour is a nice bright blue because I like blue. The font makes it more childish.

I want to make the world a more inclusive place. That's why I have mine the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, I love video games and Yoshi is my favorite character. I have grown up with Nintendo and owned every Ninetendo console, including two Virtual Boys at one point. I collect video games and they are a big part of me and especially my childhood, many of my favorite memories are playing games with my family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiDL View Post
    For me, I love video games and Yoshi is my favorite character. I have grown up with Nintendo and owned every Ninetendo console, including two Virtual Boys at one point. I collect video games and they are a big part of me and especially my childhood, many of my favorite memories are playing games with my family and friends.
    Also, your particular Yoshi avatar is from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door which is my favorite video game of all time!!

My avatar is a visual representation of my username I don't cook much but I make some damn fine quesadillas

I'm sort of a dog whisperer. I can be out walking and if a dog has gotten loose, they just seem to find me. I have always loved dogs and my wife and I have had dogs all through our marriage, so my avatar reflects that. At present we have a golden retriever.

My avatar is my fursona. Before I was a furry it was a picture of Near (my namesake).

I just like scooby do. Great show right up until they introduced scrappy.

MarchinBunny

My avatar is my fursona. I drew it not too long ago.