List of adult diapers with AB/DL prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I am creating a list of all adult diaper brands with AB/DL prints (no all white diapers). I know I'm missing some, so please try to full in the gaps.

ABU
Bambino
BareBum
Colorbottoms
Crinklz
Cuddlz
Diaper Connoisseur
Dotty Diaper Company
Fabine
Fab Sense
Kiddo (playpers)
Mydiaper
Qtty (rawr)
Rearz
Tykables
UnderCareWear

Thanks for the help,
~Dolphin

Last edited:
BareBum diapers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the list! It would be nice to include links if you get a chance!

What are colorbottoms?

SaveExpress makes MyDiaper in a variety of different prints

Crinklz (the model, based on the plain BetterDry) is manufactured by Thrust Vector, although almost everyone just refers to them by model and many don't even know the manufacturer's name. Thrust Vector is an interesting exception in that they started exclusively in the incontinence market and just decided to throw in on ABDL. and stuck with it too

Little2Roo said:
BareBum diapers.

Thank you! :)

AdorableRabbit said:
Thanks for the list! It would be nice to include links if you get a chance!

You got it. I'll add the links in a couple of days.

dlover said:
What are colorbottoms?

I think they are relatively new. They can be found at abdlcreations

bambinod said:
SaveExpress makes MyDiaper in a variety of different prints

Crinklz (the model, based on the plain BetterDry) is manufactured by Thrust Vector, although almost everyone just refers to them by model and many don't even know the manufacturer's name. Thrust Vector is an interesting exception in that they started exclusively in the incontinence market and just decided to throw in on ABDL. and stuck with it too

Interesting, I did not know the story behind Thrust Vector. I will also add all the types different the companies make.

Poke!

My OCD is gettin the best of me... by which I mean if you want help compiling the list I may ... be unable to help myself!

Pretty sure Colorbottom only rebrand the MyDiaper and have some yet to come pull up.

Links and current model offerings with your notes on what you consider AB/DL print would make this list great like:

ABU 2 tape
SDKv2 (taping panel only)
Cushies v2
Lavender

ABU Premium
Little Pawz (furries)
Space

OCD away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back