Not open for further replies.

TheRainbowPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm a college student living at home, so I haven't had much experience with diapers besides the normal depends/tena pull-ups you can buy at your local target or Walmart. However I'm getting older, and I'm going through a time where I really want to embrace my little side. I want a taped diaper at least. I just don't know where to start. Are any brands "affordable?" Are any brands better than others?

Abuniverse is a great place to start exploring

search google for the lowest cost Tranquility ATN for a cheap good daily use diaper.

The specialty brands will provide much more thickness and absorbency. Confidry 24/7, AB Universe Simple, Preschool, etc.., Bambino Diapers, are the top ABDL sellers.

This like asking what is the best vehicle. It comes down to what is best for your wants and needs. You will get some great suggestions here.

I would start with a website like NorthShore dry 24/7, and their in house brands

I want something "babyish" but semi affordable.

Tykables are real absorbent and babyish.

The answer to that is "What are you looking for?" Are you looking for highest absorbencies/least changes? for that I'd look at ABU's space line Are you looking for good value to performance? I'd recommend Cardinal healthcare briefs. Are you looking for discreet? I've heard good things about abu preschools.

For saving money
Get some ABU preschool
Or some Tykables

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I'd recommend ABU Lavender or Cushies. They are reasonably priced, hold a ton of pee, babyish and super comfy!!

If you can't afford bambino's I highly recommend unique wellness diapers. The coin phrase for these are "nasa diapers. aside from that, they are very comfy, absorbent, aand come in nice ccolors. I wpuld prefer white, but the size I get comes in green. the price I think is decent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back