• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoBidderskag

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Hey! I'm Rho!

I guess I'm a new diaper fur around here. I dabble just a teensy bit in baby stuff, and a teensy weensy bit in caregiver stuff, but I'm mostly just here to be your chill neighborhood diaper girl. I find I'm quite the gentle type when unprovoked and I'm a bit of a tomboy.

Spare time mostly goes into writing fanfiction, or gaming (MechWarrior Online is muh Jam!), but I'm also looking at GM'ing a Battletech: A Time of War Campaign with my friends. Other than that, I'm mostly rolling through college trying to get a Masters degree in Psychological Therapy. Hope to be a good shrink some day.

I'm mostly here to chit chat with other DLs, and maybe get to know my baby side a bit better, since I don't touch that much. I'm not much of a forum user, but I'm Hell-a-interested in chatting it up on the discord server. Anyway, see you folks around, glad ta meet ya! *pistol fingers*

Peace.
~Rho

Hello Rho and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

RhoBidderskag said:
Hey! I'm Rho!

I guess I'm a new diaper fur around here. I dabble just a teensy bit in baby stuff, and a teensy weensy bit in caregiver stuff, but I'm mostly just here to be your chill neighborhood diaper girl. I find I'm quite the gentle type when unprovoked and I'm a bit of a tomboy.

Spare time mostly goes into writing fanfiction, or gaming (MechWarrior Online is muh Jam!), but I'm also looking at GM'ing a Battletech: A Time of War Campaign with my friends. Other than that, I'm mostly rolling through college trying to get a Masters degree in Psychological Therapy. Hope to be a good shrink some day.

I'm mostly here to chit chat with other DLs, and maybe get to know my baby side a bit better, since I don't touch that much. I'm not much of a forum user, but I'm Hell-a-interested in chatting it up on the discord server. Anyway, see you folks around, glad ta meet ya! *pistol fingers*

Peace.
~Rho

Hi and welcome to the site. I have a few short stories posted to this site. It's always fun to write though I haven't done it in a while. I'm a professional musician and I've been spending most of my spare time learning some of the Chopin Nocturnes and Preludes.

Hey Rho, Welcome!

I haven't played Battletech but I've done a bunch of miniature gaming in my day! X-Wing, Attack Wing, Flames of War, Tanks, Crossfire, AT-43... have you played Robotech Tactics?

I don't discord/chat much, but I'm around on the forums...

AdorableRabbit said:
Hey Rho, Welcome!

I haven't played Battletech but I've done a bunch of miniature gaming in my day! X-Wing, Attack Wing, Flames of War, Tanks, Crossfire, AT-43... have you played Robotech Tactics?

I don't discord/chat much, but I'm around on the forums...

I havn't played Robotech, but I know a few designs from Robotech were commandeered into Battletech by FASA when they held the rights. So I'm familiar with a teensy bit of the Robotech designs at least : p

I havn't actually ever played Battletech either, I've just read the rule books hoping to get to play one day... Then one day I thought and figured "hey, if I know the rules, why don't I just try DM'ing, myself with a dew friends?"

Ha! That's great! I wish I had more friends in the area to play Robotech with... we play lots of minigames, but not any giant fighty robots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back