Thread: Is rearz princess thicker than Inspire?

Default Is rearz princess thicker than Inspire?

Hey so I just bought some rearz princess nappies and noticed that they have a different amount of absorption than the Inspire which I have bought before. The inspire has 5000ml and the princess has 5361ml. Does that mean the princess are thicker? Has anyone noticed a difference?

Also on a side note I just got my ABU space and they're much thicker than any of the single tapes.

absorbency doesn't always equal thicker in high end diapers. Somerime its sap vs gel.

mikejames

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    absorbency doesn't always equal thicker in high end diapers. Somerime its sap vs gel.
    SAP IS gel. I think you mean SAP vs pulp.

To answer OP's question, yes, they are thicker. Although I'm a DL, I did recently have the opportunity to try out a Princess P diaper, and they are just like the Inspire Plus/Seduction diapers. I still have most of a case of the Seduction I got from cooshietooshiez.com (a little plug for a good ABDL business). My favorite all-around diaper remains the Northshore Supreme, but they come so compressed that there's a reason you have to fold them before wearing. The Rearz diapers, on the other hand, are spectacularly fluffy. They're not overly compressed and feel soooooo good when you put them on. There is absolutely no way you'll forget you're wearing one.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    To answer OP's question, yes, they are thicker. Although I'm a DL, I did recently have the opportunity to try out a Princess P diaper, and they are just like the Inspire Plus/Seduction diapers. I still have most of a case of the Seduction I got from cooshietooshiez.com (a little plug for a good ABDL business). My favorite all-around diaper remains the Northshore Supreme, but they come so compressed that there's a reason you have to fold them before wearing. The Rearz diapers, on the other hand, are spectacularly fluffy. They're not overly compressed and feel soooooo good when you put them on. There is absolutely no way you'll forget you're wearing one.

-RMS
    Ok that's cool thanks. Good to know they're the same thickness at least. Turns out looking at other images on google the Inspire plus now also read 5361ml so they must of changed the packaging at some point.