Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so a few minutes ago I was looking in a cupboard and I needed to go e I though I could hold it longer but then trying to hold it for a little longer I had a little squirt it wasn't too bad but I left a little path no more than an inch in diameter but manage to keep the rest back until I reached the toilet .

I HAD NO INTENTION TO WET MYSELF IT WAS A GENUINE ACCIDENT

Ok... perhaps you should lay off the diapers awhile and practice some kegals. If it continues, go see a doctor as it could be something serious. Having sudden spontaneous leakage like that isn't normal.

rennecfox said:
Ok... perhaps you should lay off the diapers awhile and practice some kegals. If it continues, go see a doctor as it could be something serious. Having sudden spontaneous leakage like that isn't normal.

that's how it started with me...the daytime issues anyway...it really started with bedwetting....but my first daytime accident was a lot like that. Sudden strong urge and a small spurt when trying to get to the bathroom. Happened again a few times over the next several weeks until I had to start wearing depends real fit underwear. Unfortunatley the accidents got more frequent and the volume drastically increased until one day at the mall I overwhelmed the depend and pissed my pants in the food court in front of a hundred people. I'm talking soaked pants and a puddle at my feet. It was the worst experience of my life and led to me realizing a need tape on diapers at all times.

rennecfox said:
i dont wear diapers often on ocaition I wear a drynight to sleep ( they're the only ones I can get) it maybe the way I was standing or the way I was holding it im sure it's just a one off thing. but if it dose carry on then yes but I feel that is very unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back