Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So yesterday i came across a few hypnosis videos on YouTube in regards to age regression. Has anyone tried these? Do you feel it helped you get into your little space better? I did notice that i felt different, a little odd, but i dont know if i really felt younger.

Hypnosis' effectiveness is directly related to how you can allude yourself to believe a certain suggestion. But don't think that renders it invalid.

I took psychoanalysis hypnosis sessions on a therapeutic level and they greatly improved my life. You have to really focus during the "induction phase" which is where the host will help you visualize certain stimuli that's designed to "put you under". Common examples include "walking into the ocean", "going deeper into a house", "walking through the woods", or even spreading out your 'focus' to focus on several different body parts at once, breathing, toe, shoulders, nose, etc. The human brain isn't designed to process that amount of input... so when "hyper-focusing" on your body occurs, it's a form of meditation that will kind of yank away layers of higher processing so that the hypnotic host can directly interact with the cognitive "switchboard" of your brain.

If you can motivate yourself to do simple things such as lose weight or believe in yourself, hypnosis, honestly, falls under the same principle. It shares ghastly similarities to the movie "inception". An indicator of a relatively successful hypnosis session involves a /slight/ lean towards the intended effects of the track, plus, unyielding relaxation and a vague memory of the process after waking. I know I've been hypnotized rather successfully when I can't remember what I did for the past hour.

Remember, you have to focus during the induction phase, repeat/layer the hypnotic sessions and know that hypnosis has truth in theory. It all boils down to how well you can convince yourself to do something.

DprEffect said:
So yesterday i came across a few hypnosis videos on YouTube in regards to age regression. Has anyone tried these? Do you feel it helped you get into your little space better? I did notice that i felt different, a little odd, but i dont know if i really felt younger.

no not really. I not saying that it wont work for everyone though. but not for me.. if there was a traing hypnsis with me that put me under them maybe. but not shore anbout little space.

Reaper said:
Hypnosis' effectiveness is directly related to how you can allude yourself to believe a certain suggestion. But don't think that renders it invalid.

I took psychoanalysis hypnosis sessions on a therapeutic level and they greatly improved my life. You have to really focus during the "induction phase" which is where the host will help you visualize certain stimuli that's designed to "put you under". Common examples include "walking into the ocean", "going deeper into a house", "walking through the woods", or even spreading out your 'focus' to focus on several different body parts at once, breathing, toe, shoulders, nose, etc. The human brain isn't designed to process that amount of input... so when "hyper-focusing" on your body occurs, it's a form of meditation that will kind of yank away layers of higher processing so that the hypnotic host can directly interact with the cognitive "switchboard" of your brain.

If you can motivate yourself to do simple things such as lose weight or believe in yourself, hypnosis, honestly, falls under the same principle. It shares ghastly similarities to the movie "inception". An indicator of a relatively successful hypnosis session involves a /slight/ lean towards the intended effects of the track, plus, unyielding relaxation and a vague memory of the process after waking. I know I've been hypnotized rather successfully when I can't remember what I did for the past hour.

Remember, you have to focus during the induction phase, repeat/layer the hypnotic sessions and know that hypnosis has truth in theory. It all boils down to how well you can convince yourself to do something.

Thanks for the insight. I appreciate it. I've meditated for 3 years now but never looked into hypnosis but after doing 3 videos i can see the similarity between the two. its does put you in a similar state of mind.

I made a post not too long ago asking about hypnosis. I find that id you truely want it to happen and truely believe itll happen then itll work :). But if you have any hesitation at all it wont work :(. U can try the baby-pants hypnosis files. I have tried 3 diff files from multiple ppls. I find thst the baby-pants ones really put you into a trance like state if you accept the suggestions and everything

I tried hypnosis regularly for quite a while. I used to guide meditations and a lot of the same theory applies. I found that I would get side tracked by audio quality issues, wording choice, poor editing, etc. In the end they aren't for me, but to each their own.

I find I like ASMR stuff with no mommy to nurture me I find it helps put me into head space.
Try bed time story ASMR in search field.
The more you play the hypnotic ones for some it helps them be more acceptable over time for some but not all.

Hypnosis works for some people, but not others. It's never really worked for me, but I suspect being on the autism spectrum has something to do with that. People with Asperger's, like myself, are supposed to be very difficult to hypnotize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back