YouTubers that wet or wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterC

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So! I've seen the post about the same thing with celebrities but let's do it with YouTubers. I'm talking about youtubers like Ijustine or Zoella. Which YouTubers do you think have wet them selfs? Proof given makes it more fun XD And Which YouTubers that wear Diapers!

I think Piddleass wear diapers occasionally, Brittany from Romanatwoodvlogs has definitely wet her self and I think I've seen diaper shaped bum in couple of vids but Meh. It can easily be mistaken...

I actually cant think of many others... Would love to see who you think wears diapers or has wet themselves.

In most cases you're really just seeing what you want to see. It's a lot more likely people looking for fame on youtube are not wearing, let alone wetting, a diaper.

Yeah there are a lot of people who portray being ABDL to try and make a living on people's likes and donations.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra - I'm not trying to make a living from this if that what you're saying? I couldn't care less about making money from this site. I have incomes from elsewhere. This is just a place to attempt to have a discussion. I'm not trying to make a living from people's like and donations...

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo - Yes you're probably right and when I mean probably, I mean most likely. Just thought I'd see other peoples view on this.

MasterC said:
I'm not trying to make a living from this if that what you're saying? I couldn't care less about making money from this site. I have incomes from elsewhere. This is just a place to attempt to have a discussion. I'm not trying to make a living from people's like and donations...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you're probably right and when I mean probably, I mean most likely. Just thought I'd see other peoples view on this.
MasterC I did not mean you, I meant the people on you tube who want uou to like and and say they have patreon (?) Accounts so you can support there channel, I am a ham radio operator and there are people with channels who are constantly buying and reviewing the latest top shelf equipment via there donations, and that bugs me , if you want a nice radio get a job save your money and do it , instead other dumb people pay for all there toys, toys that most people can't afford themselves , I think similar things go on with diapers and everything ABDL, but I did not mean you ! I don't know you , or have any idea what you do other than post here,so please don't take offense , none was intended.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry about that and I apologize if it seemed I took offense. I absolutely 100% agree with you on that. It does seem that a lot of people donate there money to these YouTubers and then they go out to spend that money of the most expensive item. It doesnt make sense. If you are going to spend your viewers money then atleast spend money of affodable items where it is in more of the average person's price range. And I know what you mean that the abdl community are also doing it. I've noticed many abdl accounts asking for donations. and people actualy giving money. I've probaly seen one account where it asked for donations and you actually get something worth your money in return.
I was bought up the way that if I want something then I go out and work hard for it. Plus I actually enjoy working :)

Michael from RoosterTeeth, mainly because he has let on before that he is into that sort of thing on multiple occasions and in one of the videos even mentioned bed wetting. The issue is ... he could have just been joking. o.o It's hard to tell.

I thought Youtube was for watching music vids and old cartoons. I am so behind the times!

Now you mention it I do seem to recall something like that happening. Interesting and thank you :)

Why is this Piddleass person named that...? I mean, it's a name that seems to scream "I'm a bedwetter" or "I like diapers!" but I really don't think either of those is the case.
So... I have no clue why she picked a name like that. xD

Seems far fetched to me. The ones that actually would have issues would be the ones you wouldn't notice because they wouldn't be trying to be "Out there" unless they have a sara silverman personality

Eh? EH!?

MPlier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back