• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There, Let Me Introduce Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

postpunkregression

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, I'm PostPunkRegression. I like playing and listening to music, video games, programming, punk and goth fashion and music, cheesy '80s horror movies, and... diapers. I used to wet the bed when I was young, until I was 14. That's what started it all for me.

When I first found out about AB/DL I thought I was a freak. At the time, it seemed like the only people who were into it were 40+ humiliation fetishists, and this only made it worse. I was excessively secretive, and never told a soul. I would buy Goodnites (when they were good) and only wear them when I was home alone.

Once I found out about the burgeoning scene on Tumblr a few years ago, and how happy, friendly, and accepting all these people from all walks of life were about it, I was able to accept, and even appreciate my little side. It brought me comfort and made me feel safe in the most stressful of times. I've even met a few friends because of it.

I'm not just tolerant, I'm now accepting and proud this was part of who I am. And now, AB/DL seems so popular! I never would have dreamed it. AB/DL specific diapers, clothing, and toys... it's unbelievable! The people I've shared it with have been accepting and understanding, and no one has rejected me for it. I'm so grateful to be part of this community.

Right now, I'm going to school to be a software engineer, though I may switch to IT. I really do love messing around with computers, networking, database management, and server maintenance. I have a few major programming languages I'm comfortable with, like C and C++, Java, C#, Javascript, SQL, and a few web design languages. I've written my own web server from scratch, too! I really like finding new music, and Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band. Though, I do listen to everything. I've been playing and performing music since I was 15, and been in a few punk bands. Other than that, I've been playing video games all my life. PC, Playstation, and N64! I'd love to talk and meet new people, and make some new friends, too.

Last edited:
Man, you sound like the coolest kid :biggrin:

Semi-retro games are the shizz, what are your favourites?

Ooooh woof. When I was a kid, it was all about Ocarina of Time. My friend and I would play tons of Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat, and a buncha random assorted N64 and SNES games. I've gotten back into video games fairly recently though, thanks to Dark Souls II. After that, I played all of them! Now, i gots like 120 steam games, oh and just bought myself a ps4!

Awesome! I have MDD, and part of that is anhedonia, which basically means you don't enjoy things you're supposed to enjoy, and it totally ruined video games for me, but for some reason, I'm always good for a bash on an N64 emulator even if I can't play modern games :3

Super Mario 64 is endlessly playable to me. Same for things like Mario Kart. Pokemon on game boy too ^^

I've heard about DSII, people say it's like the hardest game ever?

oh wow... what a coincidence. I was just diagnosed with MDD and panic disorder. Das why I got the nerve to sign up. Bein little really relieves the anxiety and lets me feel childlike. My little age is around 10, when I was playin video games lots. I wasn't really into games too, because of undiagnosed MDD, but once I started goin to treatment, i started to pick up a little bit of my old hobbies. is nice ^_^

And yuuuss Dark Souls II, really all of them are super hard, but really rewarding. Honestly, its story, narrative, and gameplay really helped my depression.

- - - Updated - - -

whoa, after looking at your intro, we gots so much in common! both engaged, both have a unique love for the movie "Event Horizon", both have MDD, both developers, how neat!

Hey guys! Welcome. :) I also love music and video games. It's always nice to meet someone who loves PlayStation. What instrument(s) do you play? ^_^

I started trying to play Dark Souls on PC, man that game is hard! It's pretty fun though.

postpunkregression said:
oh wow... what a coincidence. I was just diagnosed with MDD and panic disorder. Das why I got the nerve to sign up. Bein little really relieves the anxiety and lets me feel childlike. My little age is around 10, when I was playin video games lots. I wasn't really into games too, because of undiagnosed MDD, but once I started goin to treatment, i started to pick up a little bit of my old hobbies. is nice ^_^

And yuuuss Dark Souls II, really all of them are super hard, but really rewarding. Honestly, its story, narrative, and gameplay really helped my depression.

- - - Updated - - -

whoa, after looking at your intro, we gots so much in common! both engaged, both have a unique love for the movie "Event Horizon", both have MDD, both developers, how neat!

Oh wow, two peas in a pod, heh ^^

I don't really have a little side, but I totally get how having one and indulging it would be real good to help MDD and GAD and such, anything that makes you feel good in yourself is really beneficial.

Also cool you managed to claw some hobbies back, I'm on max dose of sertraline atm, and i see an occupational therapist, but I'm still a bit in limbo there, I'm better than I was, but still not any kind of recovered sadly.

Now I need to know what platforms you develop for :eek: And also, some other top movies? :3

olithecupcake said:
Hey guys! Welcome. :) I also love music and video games. It's always nice to meet someone who loves PlayStation. What instrument(s) do you play? ^_^

I started trying to play Dark Souls on PC, man that game is hard! It's pretty fun though.

Hey hi! I've played bass and guitar for a few years, and got into drums for a bit for a black metal band. And yea, getting into Dark Souls can seem like a daunting task, but once you find your rhythm, it's so rewarding!

- - - Updated - - -

emii said:
Oh wow, two peas in a pod, heh ^^

I don't really have a little side, but I totally get how having one and indulging it would be real good to help MDD and GAD and such, anything that makes you feel good in yourself is really beneficial.

Also cool you managed to claw some hobbies back, I'm on max dose of sertraline atm, and i see an occupational therapist, but I'm still a bit in limbo there, I'm better than I was, but still not any kind of recovered sadly.

Now I need to know what platforms you develop for :eek: And also, some other top movies? :3

I'm mostly doing dev stuff on my college projects. Set up an MSSQL database and wrote a webserver for an android app, tons of C++ and C# applets, a bit of java work. Also write websites for businesses on the side.

I'm mostly into horror, mainly body horror! Stuff like the Alien series, Predator, Hellraiser, good horror is stuff that I'll watch at least once a year. It feels good to be scared. uwu And yea, sertraline helped really minimally for my depression, but did nothing for my panic and anxiety. It hurts when you feel hopeless about fixing the thing that makes you feel hopeless.

postpunkregression said:
I'm mostly doing dev stuff on my college projects. Set up an MSSQL database and wrote a webserver for an android app, tons of C++ and C# applets, a bit of java work. Also write websites for businesses on the side.

I'm mostly into horror, mainly body horror! Stuff like the Alien series, Predator, Hellraiser, good horror is stuff that I'll watch at least once a year. It feels good to be scared. uwu And yea, sertraline helped really minimally for my depression, but did nothing for my panic and anxiety. It hurts when you feel hopeless about fixing the thing that makes you feel hopeless.
That's awesome, compiled languages were always a bit much for me ^^;
I like body horror too yeah.
And that's basically exactly the same result I'm getting, but it's better than nothing at all :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back