Has Anyone Seen This?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Has any one tried any of these? These diapers look amazing, and exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for more information on them. I've found the Ebay page if you want to look at that, but I wanna know what other people think of these. What kinda tapes do they use? How absorbent are they?

I haven't heard other peoples opinions about them so I wanna know what you think!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Yeah I've seen them on ebay too. I love the Cinderella ones and the others look really cute too. I have no clue how they did it though...like just how?

Are these adult sized or are they just baby diapers?

They are regular adult diapers, but I'm not sure what brand. Someone takes the cloth out layer from a baby diaper and glues it onto the adult diaper.

It's a neat idea, but has got to be an infringement on both the adult and baby diaper brands. I wonder how long these will sell before getting shut down.

No. But I wanted too. They are too expensive for me.

Yes, I've seen a video on YouTube about it, she had one with Sofia the First(a Disney Junior show and character of the same name) in that video

They do look amazing and I remember a few reviews positively praising them for looking fabulous IRL and being absorbent.

The price though I thought at the time was prohibitive.

I would still like to get some but hopeful for someone else to pay for them (and the shipping.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back