Privacy Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in a relatively rural area of the world, where there are critters that roam the area. This morning, on my way to work, I drove by someone's property, where I noticed that their trash cans had been knocked over, contents spilled out. Obviously, some wildlife creature had decided to have a feast there, or at least get nosy.
I was thinking, though, I regularly throw out my used DL product. I double-bag it to make sure that what is inside is absolutely secure to keep myself private and also to seal in the smell. But I am worried that some raccoon or bear is going to come by one night and get into my trash can, and that my double-bagging will not be enough protection. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could ensure that I can better protect myself in this way?

No one will give a second thought about your trash contents.

I have always used a freezer bag and then a shopping bag, freezer bags contain all of the smell. With a dark shopping bag the contents are totally hidden and it would be unlikely that an animal would pull so much of it out that people would know what it is. I would think worst case the animal would shred the diaper so much that nobody could tell what it was without picking it up and studying it for a little bit.

There is no diaper shaming police. Nobody cruises trash cans to out ABDLs.

You'll be fine. Relax. Enjoy yourself.

I know these kind of thoughts.
Too much hiding myself makes me sick! <crying> :sad:
I've changed my mind and doing good.
Most people may accept very fast.

Also I guess our community doesn't need to hide in this forum anymore. We're living in 21st century now. Things are changing, but some things will never change, I know.
I'm aware of possible consequences for you my dear fellows.
I don't want to force anyone (and I cannot too), it's your own decision.
But for what reason are we afraid ¿?
We don't have to be.
We do not do anything illegal.
But we fear discrimination and bullying.
A great roman teacher sayd:
Invidia gloriae comes est!
It means:
Splendor comes with enviousness.

And this will never change.

We're beautiful minded people and do not have to hide.
What if the flowers on the grasslands would put their heads into the ground, by fearing vermin?
Then there would never be a new generation of flowers because no good insect would be attracted of them to preserve the Circle of Life.

Believe me: our community would grow alot if people become more aware of it.
Autonepiophilia is NOT a desease, also like connected characteristics as diaper fetishism.
Many more people are feeling this way but never had allowed themselves to run free with it.

I also thought about not posting photos on this forum, but changed my mind.
View attachment 28587
With Love.

people generally don't look at whats in your trash... unless they have issues. In which case you have bigger issues related to them. Never had a raccoon root threw my diapers though... granted the only time they got in the trash we had corn cobs in it.

I've been putting diapers in the trash for years and I've never had a rip open. We have raccoons, possums and the occasional bears. Still, it can happen, but people are going to think someone is incontinent, not AB/DL. Very few people even know we exist.

rennecfox said:
people generally don't look at whats in your trash... unless they have issues. In which case you have bigger issues related to them. Never had a raccoon root threw my diapers though... granted the only time they got in the trash we had corn cobs in it.

Uhm... My neighbour (old women) looks every day. :wallbash:

LittleFellow said:
I hate yo break it to you, but she is probably senile.

I echo the advice from others that it's very unlikely anyone even pays attention. But if you're nervous, you can probably get a more secure garbage can put in front of your place. They have bear proof ones in some places like in the mountains, where there's basically a little cubby with a metal cover and one of those metal hook latches where you have to squeeze it to undo it. So a bear and other animals can't get into it. If you also bag it so it doesn't smell strong, there's your 100% security, since they wont' be attracted to it and won't want to deal with the bother.

You could remove the SAP and material from the shell, normally when a diaper has seen liquid use, holding the back end of it and giving it a sharp tug will send the absorbent material forward and it will burst out between the plastic and the inner material, you can then bin the absorbent material, normally and then accumulate the plastic shells which are rather compact, and dispose of them separately the night before pickup, or at a public trashcan.

Unfortunately no amount of sealing a bag is going to prevent a raccoon or bear from randomly tearing it open. They tear open bags because they know stuff is inside them, if it's sealed that's just more of a surprise for them.

It is best to use a can with a lid on it. But luckily you don't really need to worry anyways. If a diaper bag gets torn open it is possible to put your used diapers into a new bag. And in most cases, the trash guys will try and clean it up for you too.

Heck, I had exactly this happen to me once (and I live in the suburbs). It was right as the trash men came up, and I was running to add one more bag to what they were about to take. And sure enough my diaper bag was ripped open. Most of my used diapers were intact, but strewn about. The trash guy was really nice about it and used a shovel to scoop most of the individual diapers up (and a couple of shredded ones), and put them in the back of the truck. I picked up individual diapers and tossed them in too. Sure this could have been embarrassing, but I saw no point in letting it be that way. Best to just clean it up, and move on. So after thanking him, I did just move on like the not big deal it was.

LittleFellow said:

My (elderly) neighbor has commented on more than one occasion about how heavy my small garbage can is when she's had reason to move it. "It's probably all those wet diapers!" I think to myself without offering an explanation.

OTOH, I use cheap walmart grade thin white trash bags for my kitchen can, and that's where I throw my diapers. I roll them tight and have stoped double bagging them (with 1gal ziploc) because I take out a bag every 2-3 days so there's no significant odor buildup. However, many of the colorfol ABDL diapers show through the bag very well. Safari, preschool, and especially the all-blue shelled little squirts. Hard to miss, even at a distance. I doubt anyone would immediately recognize them as diapers, but the images all over the bag would certainly raise an eyebrow if anyone were to lift out a bag and see it. So I am mildly concerned with my can getting knocked over or something and a bag rolling out while waiting for pickup.

There's also a lot of crows in the area and they're very pesky at getting into garbage bags if they can smell something tasty, so I'm careful about how I throw things out, to avoid encouraging them. A hungry crow will waste no time pecking many holes into a contractor bag full of drywall looking for food :p

I have the same issue but with feral cats. Don't throw your diapers in the same bag you throw away food remains and packaging of food. They're much less likely to root through bags specifically containing diapers since they're only looking for a meal. Not to say that it's impossible, but it's much less likely, especially if they have that obviously not food used nappy smell.

If possible, have the bags of diapers near the bottom of the trash can. That way if something does knock over your cans, they're less likely to spill out being at the bottom

Shoot, just put a bear trap on top of trashcan, will keep both racoons and grandma next door at bay.

Here in Florida I have read that we do have bear-proof trash cans.

rennecfox said:
I hate yo break it to you, but she is probably senile.

LOL - I hope that too.

Seriously, she isn't senile. I know of a lot (especially older) people who are like neighbourhood CIA.
My mother is very nosy too. The only solution seems to put my stack on the desk with a serious explanation of autonepiophilia and diaperism.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
My (elderly) neighbor has commented on more than one occasion about how heavy my small garbage can is when she's had reason to move it. "It's probably all those wet diapers!" I think to myself without offering an explanation.
HAHAHA - - very nice :D
bambinod said:
OTOH, I use cheap walmart grade thin white trash bags for my kitchen can, and that's where I throw my diapers. I roll them tight and have stoped double bagging them (with 1gal ziploc) because I take out a bag every 2-3 days so there's no significant odor buildup. However, many of the colorfol ABDL diapers show through the bag very well. Safari, preschool, and especially the all-blue shelled little squirts. Hard to miss, even at a distance. I doubt anyone would immediately recognize them as diapers, but the images all over the bag would certainly raise an eyebrow if anyone were to lift out a bag and see it. So I am mildly concerned with my can getting knocked over or something and a bag rolling out while waiting for pickup.
I'm doing(&feeling) the same. But it's also a little thrill I'm enjoying sometimes, especially the coulorful diapees. When I met my neighbours on the street I'm wondering who knows - every time. I like it. (adrenaline++)
bambinod said:
There's also a lot of crows in the area and they're very pesky at getting into garbage bags if they can smell something tasty, so I'm careful about how I throw things out, to avoid encouraging them. A hungry crow will waste no time pecking many holes into a contractor bag full of drywall looking for food :p
HaHaHa again -- bambinod afraid of hungry crows :'D
Slomo said:
Unfortunately no amount of sealing a bag is going to prevent a raccoon or bear from randomly tearing it open.

I guess this thread is some kind of super funny.
Are you afraid of racoons(tearing your diapees)?
baby racoon.jpg

aleakyboomboom said:
Shoot, just put a bear trap on top of trashcan, will keep both racoons and grandma next door at bay.

Great idea!
Another solution would be to pack your waste bags like this:
index.jpg
100% eldery proof

Kenn said:
Here in Florida I have read that we do have bear-proof trash cans.
What about offering some food for free for the bears instead of locking all the waste away?
bb1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleFellow said:

I'd come out of the house and tell her in no uncertain terms to get the fuck off my property.

My trash collection is Tuesday. We keep all the trash in the garage and I drag it out when leaving for work on Tuesday morning. Not a lot of time for critters or trespassing jerkoff neighbors to get into it.

I hope the bears and raccoons don't try to wear your used diapers as they may get a rash. Maybe you could talk to your council about a diaper drive for those critters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back