• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself Out of Lurkerdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustyRhodes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi. I'm Dusty. I've getting a look around and picking up the feel of the site. Members seem very friendly and non-threatening, which is a good thing and which can be conveyed as an impression pretty fast. A community worthy of respect.

I am ABDL and my interest are primarily related to the fun of meeting friends online who share specific niches of how ABDL can manifest itself. I'm still looking to see if that lives in here some capacity.

However it turns out that I connect with others or not, I'm happy to have been so welcomed and such a well planned community site.

Thank you.

Dusty

Hello Dusty and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Dusty. Did you name yourself after the wrestler?

BobbyS said:
Hello Dusty. Did you name yourself after the wrestler?

No I did not know that there was a wrestler by that name.

It was my nickname from work in a laboratory.

Welcome from me also, and Egor has summed it up rather nice.

@egor Thank you, very much.

@BobbyS Yes, I did. Indirectly. Good catch. Mainly, it's 'cause I grew up in the delta and dusty roads evoke good feeling memories. I've recently started trying out River Rhode as a nom de plume, for the same reason.

@blondiewoof Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back