• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaBeaarAmy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm not very good at introductions but I thought I'd pop in and say "hi" all the same. I've been an AB/DL for quite a few years and have lurked here for a while in the distant past, but not as of late. Now that I don't quite have to hide my stash, I figured I'd take a gander through here to try and be more comfortable with myself.

How I got into AB/DL... I'm not quite sure myself, but I knew I fit in ever since I discovered it, and I can't remember any time I didn't have AB tendencies.

I'm studying mathematics in university, and I'm quite enjoying it so far. The winter is my favourite season (figures, I'm Canadian) and along with that, snow sports from skating to skiing. I love being outdoors in other seasons as well; the hiking around here is just breathtaking, looking right over the lake. When I'm not in school, I like cooking, baking, reading, solving rubik's cubes and similar puzzles, and a whole lot more.

I'm hoping to become a bit more involved in this forum than I have been in the past, lurker no more.

Welcome! You seem like an astoundingly crafty person! Hope you enjoy being a member and get some good insight too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PandaBeaarAmy said:
solving rubik's cubes and similar puzzles.
i was got into these things in junior high and could solve them faster than most of my friends, but i haven't touched one in years until yesterday my cousin handed me one of those little 2x2 things and i couldn't do it, i tried for a good half hour and just could not get it. i was not happy

PandaBeaarAmy said:
I'm not very good at introductions but I thought I'd pop in and say "hi" all the same. I've been an AB/DL for quite a few years and have lurked here for a while in the distant past, but not as of late. Now that I don't quite have to hide my stash, I figured I'd take a gander through here to try and be more comfortable with myself.

How I got into AB/DL... I'm not quite sure myself, but I knew I fit in ever since I discovered it, and I can't remember any time I didn't have AB tendencies.

I'm studying mathematics in university, and I'm quite enjoying it so far. The winter is my favourite season (figures, I'm Canadian) and along with that, snow sports from skating to skiing. I love being outdoors in other seasons as well; the hiking around here is just breathtaking, looking right over the lake. When I'm not in school, I like cooking, baking, reading, solving rubik's cubes and similar puzzles, and a whole lot more.

I'm hoping to become a bit more involved in this forum than I have been in the past, lurker no more.

Hello PandaBeaarAmy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I see that you enjoy cooking and baking. I would like to invite you to join our "Foodie" group.
We are always looking for new recipes and discussions along that line.
We do have a categorized recipe exchange/cook book that we have been working on for over three years.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back