Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi guys, as some of you know I started up a YouTube channel a couple weeks ago that is based largely around the abdl/ddlg lifestyle and its counterparts. It's basically my attempt at making us seem less creepy and unapproachable, and show people we are actually mature adults with interesting hobbies and important things to say. I appreciate all of your continued support.

I published a video today regarding how Little a person should act in public, and would Love to hear some thoughts back from the community either here or in the video comments.

Lots of Love xxxooo ❤💛💜💚💙
Video link https://youtu.be/dINUziURrW0

I agree with what you gotta say. Honestly, the most intense thing you can really get away with is lolita dresses. The line you should never cross is involving other people in your kink who haven't consented. I understand it's not sexual for some people, but it is definitely associated with the kink world. If you're in public for the sake of humiliation, it's DEFINITELY a kink! Wearing 'little' clothes, visible diaper, playing at a children's playground (ESPECIALLY), and calling your caregiver "Mommy" or "Daddy" loudly isn't cool because it makes people feel uncomfortable with your actions, at best.

Caregivers should adamantly avoid any sexual innuendos, drawing attention to their little, or any punishments. Many people still assume AB/DL and ageplay is some weird pedophilia thing. You could find yourself in legal trouble very quickly, as well, especially if they assume your little is underage. People don't want to see other people making out, so it's safe to assume they definitely don't want to see your diaper.

postpunkregression said:
I agree with what you gotta say. Honestly, the most intense thing you can really get away with is lolita dresses. The line you should never cross is involving other people in your kink who haven't consented. I understand it's not sexual for some people, but it is definitely associated with the kink world. If you're in public for the sake of humiliation, it's DEFINITELY a kink! Wearing 'little' clothes, visible diaper, playing at a children's playground (ESPECIALLY), and calling your caregiver "Mommy" or "Daddy" loudly isn't cool because it makes people feel uncomfortable with your actions, at best.

Caregivers should adamantly avoid any sexual innuendos, drawing attention to their little, or any punishments. Many people still assume AB/DL and ageplay is some weird pedophilia thing. You could find yourself in legal trouble very quickly, as well, especially if they assume your little is underage. People don't want to see other people making out, so it's safe to assume they definitely don't want to see your diaper.

Well said.

Thank you!

I subscribed and started to watch your YouTube channel. You are doing a good job. Please keep up the good work. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think it's a waste of time but you never know, good on you for having the courage anyway :)

Gadget1982 said:
I subscribed and started to watch your YouTube channel. You are doing a good job. Please keep up the good work. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you VERY much for your support!!! ������

Personally a feel like its best to stay out of the public eye and not call attention to ourselves. For me it's kinda a don't ask don't tell thing. But I think you're doing good for people already in the community I just wouldn't Focus on the general public.

I've been trying to improve our reputation since the days of DPF. Thank you for also trying now too.

As you can see from the replies here we still have a long way to go. Only once we here are able to recognize being an AB/DL/LG has nothing to do with kinks or fetishes, will we eventually be able to get the rest of society to recognize it too. Only then will the rest of society be able to accept us without thinking were in this for some sexual or pedophile buzzjoy.

Hmmm... I think for a lot of folks AB/DL and certainly LG ends up being sexual. I mean I know it's not at all for some, but it is for others. We should work to increase acceptance of both...

Most people do not consciously associate childish things with anything having to do with adult sexuality. There are a rare few other "fetishes" that also might not have inherent sexual associations, such as pet play. But most BDSM fetish stuff, e.g. spanking and whips, is unmistakably sexual, and herein lies one of the key divides in our community.

Because it's not seen as sexual, our activities/behaviors/expressions are not considered lewd or lascivious, even when practiced in public. ABDL itself is rare enough and unknown enough that acting little on many ways would never be understood as anything kinky. This is why often acting cutesy or childlike in public is not "sceneing" in BDSM terms, because no one else views it that way. Most people think it is cute and innocent. Half of Japan is right now trying to win a cute as hell stuffy in a claw machine. The other half is dressed as Pokeman. Is going on the Pooh ride at Disney a problem? You are only inducing shame by suggesting it is some kind of horrible social violation to go on the swings at a playground while wearing a cartoon tshirt. Give me a break.

At the same time, we all understand, whether consciously or not, that the infantile stages do have an inherently sexual element, and are the origins of all adult sexuality. This forms the core of Freud's theory of Infantile Sexuality, which he lamented is largely unknown to most people. But what most people do understand is the closeness of infant and mother involve proto-sexual experiences including the sharing of body fluids, breastfeeding, diaper changing, cuddling, hugging and caressing -- things that become clearly inappropriate when a child grows past a certain age -- into the latency phase, which prepares them for puberty and when the incest taboo is formed. The anal and oral stages of development, which people understand as personality cliches, were described as the sexual manifestations of early childhood, and the interests of ABDLs exactly parallel these phases.

In addition, for many, ABDL is not a fetish by any standard definition of the term. But it is not because it is asexual or "relaxing" - ABDL is at its core a psychosexual phenomenon, but for many, it cannot accurately be described as a fetish, but rather an autoerotic transposition of age -- an identity and an orientation in of itself.

All of these things can be accurate at the same time.

Reactions: LittlePrince and MotherFaith
AdorableRabbit said:
Hmmm... I think for a lot of folks AB/DL and certainly LG ends up being sexual. I mean I know it's not at all for some, but it is for others. We should work to increase acceptance of both...

I do agree to a point, but believe we need to take "baby steps" in this. Gays were not accepted by society until the sexual side of it was separated out and the "part of who we are" was more realized.

This has been the exact same way transgendered people have been going about getting acceptance from general society too. So if we already have a clear understanding of how to go about getting general society to accept us as well... Well why then wouldn't we go that route too?

And yes, I also fully understand that an AB or DL can and often do add sexuality in with this compulsory part of who we are. This alone does not make it a fetish though. We need to realize this, and focus on the basics of it first. Baby steps. (And yeah pun, intended)

I'd vouch to keep AB/DL and DD/LG completely separate.

They are not the same thing, nor do they boast the same culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back