View Poll Results: Should I continue making these videos?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

13 81.25%
  • No!

3 18.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On a Mission to Improve Our Reputation

Default On a Mission to Improve Our Reputation

Hi guys, as some of you know I started up a YouTube channel a couple weeks ago that is based largely around the abdl/ddlg lifestyle and its counterparts. It's basically my attempt at making us seem less creepy and unapproachable, and show people we are actually mature adults with interesting hobbies and important things to say. I appreciate all of your continued support.

I published a video today regarding how Little a person should act in public, and would Love to hear some thoughts back from the community either here or in the video comments.

Lots of Love xxxooo ❤💛💜💚💙
    Video link https://youtu.be/dINUziURrW0

I agree with what you gotta say. Honestly, the most intense thing you can really get away with is lolita dresses. The line you should never cross is involving other people in your kink who haven't consented. I understand it's not sexual for some people, but it is definitely associated with the kink world. If you're in public for the sake of humiliation, it's DEFINITELY a kink! Wearing 'little' clothes, visible diaper, playing at a children's playground (ESPECIALLY), and calling your caregiver "Mommy" or "Daddy" loudly isn't cool because it makes people feel uncomfortable with your actions, at best.

Caregivers should adamantly avoid any sexual innuendos, drawing attention to their little, or any punishments. Many people still assume AB/DL and ageplay is some weird pedophilia thing. You could find yourself in legal trouble very quickly, as well, especially if they assume your little is underage. People don't want to see other people making out, so it's safe to assume they definitely don't want to see your diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by postpunkregression View Post
    I agree with what you gotta say. Honestly, the most intense thing you can really get away with is lolita dresses. The line you should never cross is involving other people in your kink who haven't consented. I understand it's not sexual for some people, but it is definitely associated with the kink world. If you're in public for the sake of humiliation, it's DEFINITELY a kink! Wearing 'little' clothes, visible diaper, playing at a children's playground (ESPECIALLY), and calling your caregiver "Mommy" or "Daddy" loudly isn't cool because it makes people feel uncomfortable with your actions, at best.

Caregivers should adamantly avoid any sexual innuendos, drawing attention to their little, or any punishments. Many people still assume AB/DL and ageplay is some weird pedophilia thing. You could find yourself in legal trouble very quickly, as well, especially if they assume your little is underage. People don't want to see other people making out, so it's safe to assume they definitely don't want to see your diaper.
    Well said.

Gadget1982

I subscribed and started to watch your YouTube channel. You are doing a good job. Please keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think it's a waste of time but you never know, good on you for having the courage anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget1982 View Post
    I subscribed and started to watch your YouTube channel. You are doing a good job. Please keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Thank you VERY much for your support!!! ������

I'm curious as to the no vote you got, but anonymity.. I think you're doing a wonderful job. Be our beacon of hope. :p

I give up on talking to stubborn butts too easily to do somethin' like this. Proud of you!

Personally a feel like its best to stay out of the public eye and not call attention to ourselves. For me it's kinda a don't ask don't tell thing. But I think you're doing good for people already in the community I just wouldn't Focus on the general public.

I've been trying to improve our reputation since the days of DPF. Thank you for also trying now too.

As you can see from the replies here we still have a long way to go. Only once we here are able to recognize being an AB/DL/LG has nothing to do with kinks or fetishes, will we eventually be able to get the rest of society to recognize it too. Only then will the rest of society be able to accept us without thinking were in this for some sexual or pedophile buzzjoy.