• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Enough But I Have Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDavy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I Am Full Of Compassion. I Genuinely Want To Make The World A Better Place. I Love Hard. I Practice Kindness. I Am Not Afraid Of The Truth. I Am Loyal, Adventurous, Supporting, And Surprising. I Make Mistakes But I Own Them And Learn From Them.

I Understand That No One Owes "Us" Anything.

But I Have Faith.

For This I Hope And Pray That When I Die I Will Get To Be Reincarnated As A Newborn Baby Boy Again And Be Blessed With A Beautiful Mommy Inside And Out That Will Take Care Of Me And Love Me Forever. That Would Be Heaven For Me. ☺❤

Last edited:
Hello BabyDavy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Wouldn't that be weird though? Most would hope to be reincarnated as a newborn baby. How would you be able to skip the first six months?

BabyDavy said:
I Am Full Of Compassion. I Genuinely Want To Make The World A Better Place. I Love Hard. I Practice Kindness. I Am Not Afraid Of The Truth. I Am Loyal, Adventurous, Supporting, And Surprising. I Make Mistakes But I Own Them And Learn From Them.

I Understand That No One Owes "Us" Anything.

But I Have Faith.

For This I Hope And Pray That When I Die I Will Get To Be Reincarnated As A 6 Month Old Baby Boy Again And Be Blessed With A Beautiful Mommy Inside And Out That Will Take Care Of Me And Love Me Forever. That Would Be Heaven For Me. ☺❤

The six months part no but new born yes .
No death life and rebirth as our souls learning and growing.

Yes A Newborn Would Make More Sense Wouldn't It ☺❤

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Changed ☺ Makes More Sense Now ☺❤

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

It's a nice dream, but after losing mom last year, I have come to realize, you have to one day go build relationships with others if you're going to make it in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back