Qtty Rawr diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping price is a bit out of line. But I got a 10-pack on order to see what they're like.

I bought a pack. They are really small!! The size 2 says it fits up to a 48" waist that is not true. I'm a 40" waist and I had to squeeze into them.

gnites said:
That's a pretty strong accusation in fact one that if unchecked could crush a new company. I've been following them since the start & have not scene anything at all involving minors. Are you sure your not thinking of a different company from a few years ago with what could be looked at as a similar name? Also the owner of the company is young but not a minor are you possibly thinking of his photos and incorrectly assuming they are of someone younger? Please help us get to the truth.

It's absolutely true. He removed the offending posts after there was a public outcry. The pictures were taken in broad daylight, at public playgrounds, with children very clearly playing in the background. He took the pictures at what appears to be a deliberate attempt to include the children in the shot.

Scores pretty high on my Not Cool meter. Combined with the ugly design, incorrect specs (according to users), and loony-tunes shipping costs, I'm staying away. Caveat emptor.

Trekker9527 said:
How interesting! Probably a startup, as other users have already made clear. I just wish they could sell more than just a sample pack, 10 pack, and case. Why not sell packs of 20 or 40? Also, their selection looks kind of limited. Multiple designs and styles (all-over, frontal, blank) are a must if they want to survive. I guess we just have to give it time.

Eh most companies sell bag (anywhere between 8 and 18 depending) and case alone. If you want twice what is in a bag but less than a case, order two bags. Do you think they should custom count out the diapers when you want exactly 20?

I've heard bad things about these guys, there's photos of people promoting their products in public near a children's playground

CookieMonstah said:
I've heard bad things about these guys, there's photos of people promoting their products in public near a children's playground

This was already brought up in the thread (by someone with more than just hearsay). However, they seem to have learned their lesson and removed/ceased to do things like that. My 10-pack showed up yesterday. I've not had a chance to try one yet, but they look good. They're printed all over but have the typical "designer" diaper tape landing zone, two tapes at the top of the diaper. Pretty much exactly as shown in their pictures. They do have waist and leg gathers and standing leg guards inside (or as they say in the japanese literature...poop stoppers).

Owell price is very reasonable. $30.50 total for a bag of 10 premium diapers shipped is very difficult to beat. Most places mark premiums up to $3-4/pc when you're just ordering one bag, then tack on lots of shipping, sending the price well north of $5/pc all said and done. These came out to just over $3/pc, very reasonable for a bag sample!

And yes, that's a very busy design. I'm interested to see more of what they look like, since there doesn't seem to be any pics of them unfolded.

Ug... USPS. yays. my favorite shipper. Had to go down to the depot just the other day to correct yet another screwup of theirs. Still amazes me I haven't completely lost anything yet. Just a PITA on a regular basis to keep a lid on them.

It came in a cardboard box with a return address of Turtely Shop.

OK, I've wet it a few times. Performance is good and it's held in place well without sagging badly. Not a bad diaper.

Last edited:
bambinod said:
And yes, that's a very busy design. I'm interested to see more of what they look like, since there doesn't seem to be any pics of them unfolded.

It's not that busy. :rolleyes:

$_1-3.jpg

I'd say they are pretty busy for my liking. I'll stick with my stash of ABUs

My wife lifted my night shirt and said what's this on your diapers. I said "dinosaurs" and she was OK with that. It's all a matter of what you are accustomed to. For some, diapers are classically plain white. Others may prefer a color or simple pattern. Others may look for more elaborate.

bambinod said:
wow. That's almost unrecognizable as a diaper.

It's sort of got a 70s picnic tablecloth thing going.

Trevor said:
It's sort of got a 70s picnic tablecloth thing going.

LOL when I read that! Or, or.... 70's kids bed sheets? amirite?

My bag came in today, going to take a closer look this evening, maybe get some better pics and a little mini review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back