Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDavy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do Any Other ABDL's Wish And Pray That They Could Be A Real Baby Again For At Least A Little While? Forever Would Be Ok Too!! I Do. [emoji93] [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not me. There are plenty of adult things I like doing. Being able to add baby activities to that is more, but being only a baby would be much less for me.

babys can't drink beer, so no

I think it would be interesting to be a toddler for a few days, just not forever. Besides, you would grow up anyway and go through all the crap that we've all gone through as kids. But having some power to morph into a toddler and then out again would be fascinating, especially to see the world again with young eyes and having the sensory experiences of a toddler.

rennecfox said:
babys can't drink beer, so no

Ain't that the truth?

Yes. For a few days and then switch back to adult. I would not want to be baby forever. I like some adult activities-driving a car and drinking coffee. The idea of shrinkable body when you feel little sounds interesting to me-more you feel little-more your body shrinks.

BabyDavy said:
Do Any Other ABDL's Wish And Pray That They Could Be A Real Baby Again For At Least A Little While? Forever Would Be Ok Too!! I Do. [emoji93] [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Hi BabyDavy

The great thing about being a Little is that we have all the Internet of an adult with the heart and playfulness of a child.

I have often wondered what it would be like to wake up in a child's body, and still have the knowledge of an adult,

Would I have to go into care and back to school and be treated as a child. Or would I still go to work and have adult responsibilities?

As for giving stuff up I thing I would be OK with it knowing that I would have them back as I grow up again.

Any way one of the thing I have learnt by accepting who I am, is to live for today or to live in the moment. This may sound strange coming from someone who enjoys regressing in to Little Space.

But it is there that I find I live for the now, where my hopes and dreams, are released for being lock away by the adult world.

Robert Kennedy asked this quistion.

“If not us, who? If not now, when?”

Hope that makes sense to you little one.

Siysiy

I wouldn't go back. Being an adult baby is the only way to feel like a giant. If I were a normal baby I wouldn't be a giant.

I don't think I'd go back, there's too much freedom in being an adult. But, I think having the ability to shrink when you regress would be amazing.

I would absolute love to experience being a baby with my present mental abilities unchanged. Totally dependent and helpless for a day or two. After that I do think it would be a bit on the boring side and frustrating. Would also love to experience being a toddler once again. Do think I would enjoy that for a longer period of time. As for forever, at this time I do not think so. Now when I am very old, unable to move, helpless and dependent on others, becoming baby sized would sound much better.

No, I don't think I ever wanted to really be a baby again.

However, I have thought about being a baby, toddler or young child but with my current mental abilities and thoughts.

I would not want this to be forever, rather I would like it to last for a set time that would depend on my mood and that could be anywhere from a few minutes to a day or so.

I'd love to be the little girl permanently, often dreaming & wishing it would happen, like waking up & I'd changed, even mentally. There's not a lot I like about being an adult but reality exists unfortunately.

I might like it for a short while, but I think most people (including myself) tend to look back on fond memories through rose-colored glasses to an extent. I don't think I could cope with a permanent dependence on someone. Having said that, my ex and I DID engage in many bondage games, and the D/s dynamic was a constant undercurrent in all of our interactions. But unless we were playing a bondage game for the evening, I wasn't totally dependent on her. It was always there, but the degree of control I gave to her varied and came in waves that we had both discussed. One of the more fun things she thought to do was take me hiking through the woods near her home in the Catskill mountains. And she knew I wouldn't be able to find my way back without her, so it was as good as having me on a leash. In retrospect it was a little dangerous though... if she fell and broke her ankle or something I would have no way to get help. But at the time, it was fun, and she showed me (and had me sample) several edible plants that she knew about.

Also... the thread title has gotten Tigger's theme song stuck in my head. :p "But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one!" Hehe.

Not a baby but a four year old yes. I would go back in a heart beat, but only if I didn't have to grow up again if I could just live that year over and over again forever. it was a great year. Just look up 1985 sometime so much awesome stuff came out, I was in preschool and my personal life was perfect in my family. Nothing went wrong that year. If I could groundhog day that year than yes I would totally go back.

I wish I could relive my baby and toddler years again also
:)

I love my big world and my little world, so no, I wouldn't want to be little forever. But that doesn't mean I don't understand where you are coming from. I do! I've fantasized about that many times, like I'm sure most of us have. Also, when I'm in little space, I often don't want to leave.

The opportunity to return to being a real toddler at will for a day or two would be amazing! Sad to say, but once you're big and you've been through the life battles you have to to get there you get into big habits that you've learnt to enjoy (no matter how reluctantly) along the way. The release and simple charm of being little for a chosen period of time would be the best thing ever though! If you could market it, I bet many a non-AB would be glad of the chance to revisit their childhood, whether they'd admit it or not.

I would go back for a little while. Maybe like a progressive thing. A day as an infant, a day in between toddler hood, a day as a toddler, and then maybe a day in the awkward potty training/bedwetting times. Of course it would be neat to be totally aware of your surroundings but not being able to interact with them like an adult.

no, I wouldnt go back, being an adult little is my way to cut out the bad parts of my childhood and remake it as the one I wanted, it is awesome :biggrin:

I would be willing to go back as a toddler but only if my memories stayed intact. The fantasy of it is thrilling but being stuck in a state of helplessness is not one I ever want to experience again.

I suppose it would also depend on circumstances. Become a toddler in the present, yeah OK I'm in. Go back to my past and re-live those ages, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back