• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

emii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Heya! I'll make my intro now, but I'm mainly lurking.

You can call me emii, I'm 23, from Scotland, UK.

This place has helped me recently and in the past, so when the site started asking me to sign up before reading more threads, I figured I owed you guys that much!

If you'll have me, I'd like to stick around.

Thanks.

emii said:
Heya! I'll make my intro now, but I'm mainly lurking.

You can call me emii, I'm 23, from Scotland, UK.

This place has helped me recently and in the past, so when the site started asking me to sign up before reading more threads, I figured I owed you guys that much!

If you'll have me, I'd like to stick around.

Thanks.

Welcome Emi, great to have you on board, it mus be cold this weekend in bonny Scotland, I know it is in London. Hop you find what you are looking for and lurking is fine if that is what you are comfortable with.

Hey Emil welcome!

You have a cute Nekomimi avatar! Do you like anime and manga?

Whatca do fur fun?

MotherFaith said:
Welcome Emi, great to have you on board, it mus be cold this weekend in bonny Scotland, I know it is in London. Hop you find what you are looking for and lurking is fine if that is what you are comfortable with.

It sure is, the heating is up high though ^^
Thanks!

AdorableRabbit said:
Hey Emil welcome!

You have a cute Nekomimi avatar! Do you like anime and manga?

Whatca do fur fun?

Hey! The avatar was kinda a random pick, I'm not a diehard, heh

I'm a web developer mainly. What about you?

I used to be a developer! Now I is an exalted and largely useless PM!

Too bad though... I'm an anime and manga diehard! LOL! What about sci-fi? Video games?

AdorableRabbit said:
I used to be a developer! Now I is an exalted and largely useless PM!

Too bad though... I'm an anime and manga diehard! LOL! What about sci-fi? Video games?
Cool, what platform did you work on?

Sci-fi yes, and games to a lesser extent. I like spooky space movies and shows, and atm I'm playing Ark cause my bf wants me to, heh.

You?

Used to do web front end, then some Android, now I drive email and issue trackers!

Are you watching the Expanse? It's a little creepy and reeeealy good!

emii said:
Cool, what platform did you work on?

Sci-fi yes, and games to a lesser extent. I like spooky space movies and shows, and atm I'm playing Ark cause my bf wants me to, heh.

You?

Oh, I had forgotten about spooky space movies. I used to love them. Did you ever see "Event Horizon"? That was a good one.

AdorableRabbit said:
Used to do web front end, then some Android, now I drive email and issue trackers!

Are you watching the Expanse? It's a little creepy and reeeealy good!
That's really cool, compiled languages always blow my mind too hard.

I did binge it, but I was also multitasking, I'd have to watch again and pay attention to take it in.

dogboy said:
Oh, I had forgotten about spooky space movies. I used to love them. Did you ever see "Event Horizon"? That was a good one.
Nail on the head, Event Horizon is actually my favourite movie, heh

Whoa, it's so cool to see so many other developers in this community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back