• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Quesadilla Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello ADISC!

21 y.o. dude here. I've been semi-lurking here for... for as long as I can remember, really. I've been a DL since toddlerhood, I wanted to wear diapers forever and never really stopped. I've more or less come to terms with it and I feel like it's more or less all right. Though I'm definitely a little skeeved out for whenever I'd have a relationship. Haven't really ever had to navigate that one yet, but I'm sure I'll find someone someday. I prefer pull-ups intended for bedwetting: GoodNites, Underjams, the generic attempts at both (the generic ones at Meijer are actually really good!). Sleeping in diapers is my favorite, cuddling with my plush Diddy Kong, sucking my thumb, you get the drift.

I'm a senior in college, comm major graduating in May, so that's crazy. I still have literally no idea what I'm going to do with my life afterward, that's why I picked communications (Unfortunately, being DL tends not to pay very well :wallbash: ). I like TV and Movies: Arrested Development, Stranger Things, Psych, all the Harry Potters, most other things. I like taking walks, social drinking (I know you're thinking beer, which is true - but coffee applies here too!), and being with people. I also love cooking - don't have a wide variety but I make a good quesadilla (hence username).

Welcome to ADISC, Quesadilla!

Many of us started out as lurkers here, including me. It's great that you decided to join, because there are so many great people here that love to help and share some hard won knowledge. ADISC is always a safe place to come to for help, or just be heard. Every little here agrees that sleeping diapered with plushies is a fantastic experience!

Advance congratulations on graduating! I'm sure you'll find what you want to do in life, but in the meantime..... got any good quesadilla recipes? I personally don't love cheese, but my girlfriend is addicted to those cheese pockets. I'm always looking for something to make it more creative for her than cheese on a tortilla.

Turfy said:
Welcome to ADISC, Quesadilla!

Many of us started out as lurkers here, including me. It's great that you decided to join, because there are so many great people here that love to help and share some hard won knowledge. ADISC is always a safe place to come to for help, or just be heard. Every little here agrees that sleeping diapered with plushies is a fantastic experience!

Advance congratulations on graduating! I'm sure you'll find what you want to do in life, but in the meantime..... got any good quesadilla recipes? I personally don't love cheese, but my girlfriend is addicted to those cheese pockets. I'm always looking for something to make it more creative for her than cheese on a tortilla.

Hey thanks! I think I'm going to like it here. I honestly don't have much of a recipe per se of quesadilla, but the big thing for me is, I do a whole lot of eyeballing (ENFP probs) - the more oil, the better, chicken fajita mix is a great one (chicken, onion and peppers sautéed and then put into the quesadilla) and Cajun seasoning is always a good idea! Guac is a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cajun seasoning.... now that might be something to try. I have that lying around (I use it on almost everything), so maybe that will spice it up next time. Thanks!

Cajun seasoning is fantastic. I use it on pretty much everything too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back