Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'M trying to move out of Georgia so that I can get away from my dad for a while because he put me out of the house again with nowhere to go and making me live out of my car at some random dog park in the middle of God knows where and thankfully I have a job so I can take care of myself and trying to go to Pennsylvania to find a place of my own and I have no way of knowing of any places in Pennsylvania because I'm in Georgia so if there's anybody in Pennsylvania preferably Hanover Pennsylvania can you please keep an eye out for anything for rent around $550 with utilities included because that's where all I could afford and I was also thinking of getting an extended stay hotel when I don't know which is better any advice would be appreciated

I don't think things through sometimes I have everything figure out now please ignore the post above

Are you over 21?

Why would you want to move that far north? You do know they get a bunch of snow up there right....

dragon123 said:
If it gets that bad have you tried applying for a CDL and driving OTR. I understand it's not for everybody but at the very least it'll get you away from your parents with a roof over your head you'll get to see new places and make anywhere from 600 to $1,000 a week net depending who you drive for and with most companies you'll have a truck all to yourself there's plenty of abdl out here on the road

w0lfpack91 said:
If it gets that bad have you tried applying for a CDL and driving OTR. I understand it's not for everybody but at the very least it'll get you away from your parents with a roof over your head you'll get to see new places and make anywhere from 600 to $1,000 a week net depending who you drive for and with most companies you'll have a truck all to yourself there's plenty of abdl out here on the road

I never thought of becoming a truck driver but I am willing to try it thank you:smile1: I am currently trying to get a working for Disney Cruise Lines can you imagine waking up every day at sea also getting to see the world for free while working this is my dream job

dragon123 said:
I never thought of becoming a truck driver but I am willing to try it thank you:smile1: I am currently trying to get a working for Disney Cruise Lines can you imagine waking up every day at sea also getting to see the world for free while working this is my dream job
Like I said it's not for everybody and it has its fair share of challenges but the pay is really good, phenomenal Health Care, and in a bind it will get you out of your parents house if that's a problem. Look for a company that will train you on your CDL for free. I know swift does and it's free so long as you comit to like 1 year company driver. But it's an idea and can get you out of an unstable or abusive situation in a bind.

Slomo said:
Why would you want to move that far north? You do know they get a bunch of snow up there right....

I wanted to go back to pa because 1.) I can navigate the streets a whole lot better than I can here in Georgia. 2.) I miss hershey park in the summer time. 3.) I miss playing in the snow. 4.) to get away form my Dad and step mother. 5.) I miss my Championship Martial Arts classes that I used to take. 6.) I feel more at home in PA than I do in Georgia but I don't mind life at sea working my future dream job for Disney Cruise Lines

Not a fan of Pennsylvania I'm there for work a lot they have strange laws on liquor and the roads are confusing as hell.

I came from PA. It's an all right place to be. Not in any rush to go back, but it was a fine place to grow up.

dragon123 said:
3.) I miss playing in the snow.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you delusional? Did you forget how cold snow is, or how bad driving in it is? Then there's the isolation it causes. And the shoveling, slipping, and tracking through it. I never did understand why people like the snow scenery either. What's so great about going snow blind. Worst yet did you forget snow also also means slush....

Hey I can understand your other reasons, but you've got to think a little about this one.

Slomo said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you delusional? Did you forget how cold snow is, or how bad driving in it is? Then there's the isolation it causes. And the shoveling, slipping, and tracking through it. I never did understand why people like the snow scenery either. What's so great about going snow blind. Worst yet did you forget snow also also means slush....

Hey I can understand your other reasons, but you've got to think a little about this one.

I'm struggling to make up my mind now do I get a place and stay in Georgia or move back to PA because of the attractions that Georgia has to offer but I Really do miss the snow expeacially snowball snow just not the shoveling part but not the main reason for wanting to go back also my other reasons that i have in the posts above this one are why I miss it so much then again even though my feelings for PA are strong I have a job here in GA and it is nowhere to be found in PA unless I get a job working for walmart or something to make that happen

hang on to your job .

I agree with you and I'm definitely going to keep my job until I can find a better one like Disney cruise lines or carnival cruise lines or the Georgia aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back