Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mom Still with the Funny Comments

MarchinBunny

Default Mom Still with the Funny Comments

Ok ... so after my mom sent me a video on god, and I commented on it. This is what she said to me. It's quite out there and pretty entertaining. XD

I'm going to tell you the brutal truth about what's going to happen I hope you are ready. I've always known the shit was going to hit the fan but what I know now I don't want to know. I don't even know we're to start. Just imagine all the movies you have seen of monsters, dinosaurs, cannibals , aliens which are not aliens they are demons, the giants you name it this is what's coming, by the year 2025 they want to delete the population to a third. And Bill Gates is one of those people he also said they will not have computers they'll have humans. You really think this is a joke well there starting to put chemicals in the food that turn you into cannibals, I never believed in organic but that's all I am buying from now on. There bringing back the fallen angels and that has already shown up in the military. They just announced they bread a pig and a human. I don't care what you believe you can't stop prophecy. This is real God has shown me first hand all my life. Even the vision of what's to come when you were only two . And I'm sorry everything that is happening to you has everything to do with what they have done. And the kids in school rite now are being programmed to kill there families. The chip they want to insert into people has something in it to block you from God. This is nuts people are nuts but this is how it has to be because God is forcing them out to show everyone the lies and deceit and murders they all are. And these stupid people that think they are special to satin are fools he hates all humans because we are mad in Gods likeness. All these people do is cause wars because they make so much money and gain so much power so here they are dividing us again just to cause war. I watched a 3 hour video about what the world really is I will send it to you. I learned something's I didn't know so this is the brutal truth. And this doesn't include what God has in store. I can't wait for judgement day I want God to use me in ways no one has ever seen.

OMG ...

I don't even.

Like seriously, if somebody showed me this in another context I'd swear they were being trolled!

Um...so... glass half full (ok ok teeny tiny drips of water at the bottom mean it's not TOTALLY empty), she clearly still cares about you enough to attribute (some of her likely limited and warped) understanding of) your suffering to ... this ... um ... you know... apocalyptic dystopian delusion.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    OMG ...

I don't even.

Like seriously, if somebody showed me this in another context I'd swear they were being trolled!

Um...so... glass half full (ok ok teeny tiny drips of water at the bottom mean it's not TOTALLY empty), she clearly still cares about you enough to attribute (some of her likely limited and warped) understanding of) your suffering to ... this ... um ... you know... apocalyptic dystopian delusion.
    Oh ya, I know. I have heard some crazy crap before, but the things she says are now on the top of that list easily. It's also the only thing that comes out of her mouth these days. You can talk about literally anything and the conversation will always end up being dragged into some sort of conspiracy or deslusion that she has.

LittleJess

"Chips" Assuming she is talking about RIFD chips which don't really need to be implanted in humans, they implant them into credit cards and stuff. (easy to clone apparently) I'm not sure but I think some passports have them. Pretty sure the people who have them "implanted" did it out of personal choice. I have no yet seen one real life example of it being forced or required as people can use RIFD cards.

Has she been on any conspiracy sites, or the troll section of Reddit, I've heard the same crap come from certain areas of the internet, The chip "blocks you from god" so there is a physical link to God? well than That seriously shakes science right there, who would of known xD. Richard dawkins and Satan are shitting there pants right now needing to conceal the truth lol.

Reduction of the population is a "common" conspiracy, usually they slap that nonsense together with vaccines, kind of funny when you think about it, is NOT vaccinating will reduce the population since tons of people will die from polio, so there kind of doing it to themselves there.

I feel sorry for all the programmers injecting chips they coded into kids for them to kill there family members?? eh I wouldn't say that occurs too often lol.

Eh, your mother sounds a bit out of this world, I can't even wrap my head around any of this,

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Binary View Post
    Has she been on any conspiracy sites, or the troll section of Reddit, I've heard the same crap come from certain areas of the internet, The chip "blocks you from god" so there is a physical link to God? well than That seriously shakes science right there, who would of known xD. Richard dawkins and Satan are shitting there pants right now needing to conceal the truth lol.
    Ya, she goes looking for all the stuff and beleives just about anything she sees.

Eh, your mother sounds a bit out of this world, I can't even wrap my head around any of this,
    Ya, I know. XD

Fear is not Gods way it's mans
    But if you wish to control people then fear dose it on both sides .
    I'm spiritual not religious,

Honestly, I'm surprised Donald Trump doesn't have your mom in his cabinet.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Honestly, I'm surprised Donald Trump doesn't have your mom in his cabinet.
    XD Oh jeez ... I know right. lol

On the bright side, you know what to get her for Christmas!

I suggest Reynolds brand.

LittleJess

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    XD Oh jeez ... I know right. lol
    I know the perfect prank for your mother, leave a bunch of evolution books laying around, and maybe some books by Steven Hawking and wait and watch the fear. xD and don't forget the cherry on top, a book by Hillary Clinton xD. You could always give her a satanic bible xD. (that being said tons of misconceptions about it, I used to own a copy of it, people thought it would bring bad luck or demons, eh what) used to have a collection of random religious texts I used to read mostly to understand other religions.) I know a guy who is a atheist who does the same. It's interesting stuff to read.