Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyabgurl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I had a very nice situation with my ex wife. She is an ex because of an extremely difficult situation with an adult daughter of hers. We realized this was going to turn a loving situation into one of hate and resentment. I let her in on my little secret and she got into playing Mommy as much as I loved being her diapered and pantied sissy. We had lots of stuff that is no more. Today I decided to go for more than diapers on my shopping trip.
I visited a Goodwill shop and there were many things to see and want. I felt pretty uncomfortable standing between two ladies having a conversation around and through me. Both their eyes kept going to the handful of pink I was waiting to purchase.
I finally had opportunity to try on my new clothes. The first thing I pulled out was this awesome shiny skirt with Disney Princess print on it. Between trying to pass through the sections without lingering and snatching what I wanted without really looking things over, I didn't have a chance to get a great look at the crown jewel of my shopping trip. But just this minute I had the opportunity to get a detailed look at it and wear it at the same time. I was so excited.
Turns out that I am the proud new owner of a valance for my window. You cannot make something like this up.

Well, I'm sorry you've lost so much, but it sounds nice that you've started to rebuild! Do share pics!

sissyabgurl said:
Turns out that I am the proud new owner of a valance for my window. You cannot make something like this up.
reminds me of the time I went to a medical supply store for diapers, got home with them after nearly giving myself a heart attack out of nervousness, then found out they were large (I fit in smalls for that particular brand). I suppose you could still make a skirt out of it. I'd think they should be pretty simple as far as articles of clothing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back