Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever

Default Do you ever

I change into a nappy for bed. When I do I get the sudden urge to wet... I do sometimes. Anyone else do this too? Why does it always happen? I get annoyed as I suffer with nocturnal enuresis and this kinda means my nappy is wet before bed :-(

I do it almost every time but I love being in a wet diaper so it doesn't really bother me.

The only suggestion I can give is that when most of us were young we were told to go potty before going to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I often get an urge to pee soon after diapering up no matter the time of day or activity. It is a pity too since I like wearing a dry diaper almost as much as a wet one.

Yes, sometimes even when I'm laying down pinning my clothdiaper, I get the urge and my diaper is wet instantly. In the beginning I took a new dry one, now I just pull up my plasticpants and go to bed, wet already.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

Well...I don't mean to get too descriptive but I only get a erection after putting a diaper on and I have tried keeping my penis down while putting the diaper on...It was too painful. Sorry to hear other people having an issue wanting to wet after putting diaper on. it does remind me of real babies. as soon as the diaper goes on, they use it.

I have given up on keeping a diaper dry for long. I feel that same urge almost insstantly, particularly if I have been wearing all the time for a few days. Now that I wear at least some protection all the time, I wet a diaper almost immediately

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy904 View Post
    The only suggestion I can give is that when most of us were young we were told to go potty before going to bed.

I do! Just a sudden urge when a nappy up

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I often get an urge to pee soon after diapering up no matter the time of day or activity. It is a pity too since I like wearing a dry diaper almost as much as a wet one.
    Me too