• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

neopet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
i cant believe the name neopet wasnt take on here... im happy about that. :thumbsup:

hi... im a very confused person. im here to get it all straightened out and maybe find people who feel the same! i think im a little, and the adult baby lifestyle really appeals to me. not the fetish-esque levels of it, but just the idea of emotionally regressing to the age before my depression developed sounds really nice and i think ive even done it on accident once. i feel like it would help me accept my life as an adult, too. i draw silly pictures for money, and i love love love to write, read philosophy, social and intellectual texts, talk about politics (and not just opinions!), macro-economics and finance, and seeing the outdoors! my favorite is exploring abandoned things and going for aimless walks... i also love comics, cartoons, and video games! y'know, that's a given though...

:pizza: hello to everyone, its nice to meet you. i hope to post often!! :pizza:

Last edited:
neopet said:
i cant believe the name neopet wasnt take on here... im happy about that. :thumbsup:

hi... im a very confused person. im here to get it all straightened out and maybe find people who feel the same! i think im a little, and the adult baby lifestyle really appeals to me. not the fetish-esque levels of it, but just the idea of emotionally regressing to the age before my depression developed sounds really nice and i think ive even done it on accident once. i feel like it would help me accept my life as an adult, too. i draw silly pictures for money, and i love love love to write, read philosophy, social and intellectual texts, talk about politics (and not just opinions!), macro-economics and finance, and seeing the outdoors! my favorite is exploring abandoned things and going for aimless walks... i also love comics, cartoons, and video games! y'know, that's a given though...

:pizza: hello to everyone, its nice to meet you. i hope to post often!! :pizza:

Hi and welcome to the site. There are a lot of members on this site who identify with the baby-regression part and not the sexual related fetish side of it. I'm both so I vacillate back and forth.

I too enjoy writing and have several short stories on this site. I also have a novel self published on Kindle. It took me six years to write it and a lot of blood, sweat and tears. That said, it's about a haunting but more importantly, a family that must destroy two ancient spirits from the town's historical beginning.

I too love old things and especially old abandoned things. When I was a kid, my friends and I would break into old abandoned houses and explore them. My novel is about such places as well. As a kid, I grew up in a town that was burned to the ground by the British during the Revolutionary War.

I hope you enjoy this site. We discuss a lot of different things, not just diapers. I think you'll enjoy becoming involved. I have.

Hi Neopet! Welcome to ADISC, I'm Sheepies. I love your name and am surprised it wasn't taken as well!
Have played Neopets on and off since 2002 and still log on to do my dailies for whatever reason lol

No worries if you're not into the more fetishy side of AB/Littles, neither am I and also really enjoy the innocence of regression and the joys that come with it. For the most part, members here are very PG-13 which I'm a big fan of personally. ADISC is full of wonderful people so you'll fit right in ^^

Oooh I also really enjoy abandoned things and going for walks but the first is a bit too spooky for me to go it alone XD
Have you ever seen or heard of a Youtube channel called The Proper People? They explore and film all sorts of interesting abandoned buildings.

I hope you like the site!

dogboy said:
I too enjoy writing and have several short stories on this site. I also have a novel self published on Kindle. It took me six years to write it and a lot of blood, sweat and tears. That said, it's about a haunting but more importantly, a family that must destroy two ancient spirits from the town's historical beginning.

I too love old things and especially old abandoned things. When I was a kid, my friends and I would break into old abandoned houses and explore them. My novel is about such places as well. As a kid, I grew up in a town that was burned to the ground by the British during the Revolutionary War.

that's all really neat! how is self publishing working out for you? i have thought about publishing small fiction pieces with amazon or someone or the other. i have felt so uninspired these past several years, and i admire your ability to push forward for so long! here's hoping you even get a little fandom out of it : ) i'd love to live in such a historical place as well... i've considered school in new orleans just to bask in the supernatural and natural history of the place.

Sheepies said:
Hi Neopet! Welcome to ADISC, I'm Sheepies. I love your name and am surprised it wasn't taken as well!
Have played Neopets on and off since 2002 and still log on to do my dailies for whatever reason lol

No worries if you're not into the more fetishy side of AB/Littles, neither am I and also really enjoy the innocence of regression and the joys that come with it. For the most part, members here are very PG-13 which I'm a big fan of personally. ADISC is full of wonderful people so you'll fit right in ^^

Oooh I also really enjoy abandoned things and going for walks but the first is a bit too spooky for me to go it alone XD
Have you ever seen or heard of a Youtube channel called The Proper People? They explore and film all sorts of interesting abandoned buildings.

I hope you like the site!

i was SUPER SURPRISED too!!!! i was like "ok its gonna be taken this is the most likely-- oh". i was so happy i just instantly dug up a ton of baby korbat pics and decided to be the neopet i want to see in the world. :D i've been lurking... a lot of it is PG13 and that's really good. other forums are either r18 or focus on stories (which arent bad, i'm just looking for people to grow with)... so when i found this place it was like an oasis @<@

i love the proper people!!!! my mom (my real mom) and i watch them all the time. we eat that kind of stuff up together, but i like to take it to the next level and see the places for myself... she doesn't hehehe. :detective3

thank you for the warm welcome you two!!!! i'm sure i'll lurk a lot at first, but i'm excited to engage this personal journey with such nice people.

Looks like you dabble in about everything! A jack of all trades.

i cant believe the name neopet wasnt take on here... im happy about that.
it has been a long time since iv'e heard that name, i almost forgot about it
my favorite is exploring abandoned things and going for aimless walks
very nice, around here its frowned upon mostly because it would mainly consist of old mines and other such dangerous things but hey maybie some day we'll be flying drones in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back