Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sorry and Thank You

MarchinBunny

Default I'm Sorry and Thank You

To everyone:
    When I first came here, I was pretty much a lurker. I actually don't remember exactly what made me decide to start talking on these forums, but I did eventually start talking. I have met a lot of interesting people here and have had quite a lot of great discussions. A lot of you had made me a better person than I was previously. You made me think, and try to understand things in a different way than I could have ever done myself. Thank you, everyone. Thank you for putting up with someone like me. Thank you for seeing more than a worthless human being. Also, sorry for all the times I spoke in a manner that seemed harsh. Sorry for any pain I caused. Sorry if I made anyone cry. Sorry for all the times I was horrible. Sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

I am very happy I have met all of you.

To Starrunner:
    You are a great person. You are always constantly helping others even when you seem to be going through trouble yourself. I have looked up to you probably more than you know. I am sorry for offending you. Continue to be the great person I could never be. Thank you for being there for me when you were able to. I appreciate it.

To Marka:
    I am very happy we became friends like we did. You are another great person who I have always looked up to. You have spent a lot of time talking with me and helping me to be a better person. Thank you for the time you have spent with me. I hope you get well soon, I know you have had it tough with being sick. I miss you being around and I am sure everyone else does too =^.^=.

To Sapphyre:
    Sapphyre, you are truly wonderful. In the short amount of time that we have been talking together, you have grown to be so special to me. This might be due to BPD, but I have come to love you. You deserve so much more than I could ever offer. I hope someday you fall someone who is as amazing as you are. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for talking to me when it felt like no one else would. Thank you for helping in trying to make things right between me and others, even when you didn't have to. Your kindness is beautiful.

I know I have hurt you. I am very sorry.

We all see the world In our own way an open mind and heart is the key to all things.
    Our environment shapes us in some ways .
    Those that have had harsh things happen can see things certain point of view.
    Not so much your fault .
    You are growing learning as we all do I'm very proud you see this .
    We all are just learning lessons of life I'm the same as each day I see new ways of being.
    I hope your OK .
    I'm glad your here don't be harsh on your self ok .
    There once was a person that told me she hated Leona Helmsley .
    So I asked her did Leona burn her house or take her children steal her money.
    She told me Leona had never done anything to her .
    So I asked her why she hated Leona she got this shocked look on her face and said oh I'm so ashamed of myself.
    I told her no need to be she just learned a lesson.
    If we all can be kind to one another what a great place this world would be hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    To everyone:
    When I first came here, I was pretty much a lurker. I actually don't remember exactly what made me decide to start talking on these forums, but I did eventually start talking. I have met a lot of interesting people here and have had quite a lot of great discussions. A lot of you had made me a better person than I was previously. You made me think, and try to understand things in a different way than I could have ever done myself. Thank you, everyone. Thank you for putting up with someone like me. Thank you for seeing more than a worthless human being. Also, sorry for all the times I spoke in a manner that seemed harsh. Sorry for any pain I caused. Sorry if I made anyone cry. Sorry for all the times I was horrible. Sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

To Starrunner:
    You are a great person. You are always constantly helping others even when you seem to be going through trouble yourself. I have looked up to you probably more than you know. I am sorry for offending you. Continue to be the great person I could never be. Thank you for being there for me when you were able to. I appreciate it.

To Marka:
    I am very happy we became friends like we did. You are another great person who I have always looked up to. You have spent a lot of time talking with me and helping me to be a better person. Thank you for the time you have spent with me. I hope you get well soon, I know you have had it tough with being sick. I miss you being around and I am sure everyone else does too =^.^=.

To Sapphyre:
    Sapphyre, you are truly wonderful. In the short amount of time that we have been talking together, you have grown to be so special to me. This might be due to BPD, but I have come to love you. You deserve so much more than I could ever offer. I hope someday you fall someone who is as amazing as you are. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for talking to me when it felt like no one else would. Thank you for helping in trying to make things right between me and others, even when you didn't have to. Your kindness is beautiful.

I hope everything is alright MarchinBunny. These kind of threads always scare me. I hope you're not thinking of something with finality. I know things have been tough for you but I also think you will find a good and positive solution for your problems. In order to find a job, I think you'll have to come back to the U. S. Sometimes we have to restart our lives. I did, living on very little money. The important thing was that it was a start. I was 23, not so far from your age. Don't ever give up because the sun still comes up, and weird things happen.

To everyone:

To Starrunner:

To Marka:

To Sapphyre:

I'm actually really scared by this too. You'd better NOT be considering anything drastic!! *shakes her fist* You're gonna get it!! But I greatly appreciate all you've said, and I don't care that you've hurt me before... I'm very sensitive but just too darn stubborn to give up. I'm glad that I've been able to help as much as I have, and that you've kept talking with me. *hugs* Just take a deep breath and relax as much as you can. You're honestly someone worth knowing. Why else would I spend my time with you, right?

EDIT: I have to add more here. You have a LOT to offer, even though you can't see that yet. Don't. Give. Up. Please... OK?
    Last edited by Sapphyre; 11-Feb-2017 at 07:57.

This seems a little too similar to what my sister wrote in a letter... She was planning on committing suicide... MarchingBunny please tell me you're okay.

MarchinBunny,

This post (especially taken in tandem with others you've posted recently) is indeed concerning. Please let us know you're OK. Things can get so black that they obscure the starlight; I know this: I've been there on more than one occasion. The last time I was rescued by a completely random phone call that, for some reason, I answered. When it was over I could see the faintest hint of a glimmer and I stopped what I had been in the middle of doing. That was more than a dozen years ago: SO MUCH in my life I would have missed! (Of course, I'd have missed Trump too: it's not all good.) :-) Just know that you've touched more people here than the ones with whom you've corresponded, and we'd all like to help you find the glimmer to remind you that the stars, when you remember where they are, are pretty darned wonderful.

MarchinBunny

I am sorry, you all are not wrong. I was planning on committing suicide. -.- Sorry, just ... I don't know how to deal with things very well anymore. I don't know what to do and I am so lost all the time.
    I would say, it's thanks to Sapphire that I didn't go through with it. I just felt so bad as I saw her freaking out, and I couldn't do that to her.
    I know I severely need help, it's just my current situation doesn't allow for me to get the help I need.

I am sorry for the worry I caused.

I am sorry, you all are not wrong. I was planning on committing suicide. -.- Sorry, just ... I don't know how to deal with things very well anymore. I don't know what to do and I am so lost all the time.
    I would say, it's thanks to Sapphire that I didn't go through with it. I just felt so bad as I saw her freaking out, and I couldn't do that to her.
    I know I severely need help, it's just my current situation doesn't allow for me to get the help I need.

I am sorry for the worry I caused.
    I'm glad you're back. And it's "Sapphyre" -- get your AutoCorrect under control!! *pounds you into the pavement* (OK, just kidding.) I'm really glad to hear you're alright. Take care of yourself.

~S