Fab Sense City Print!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprmepls

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I had to post because I have the best girlfriend in the entire world and she somehow found these diapers and ordered a pack! I think they're awesome! A little thinner than abu's or rearz but awesome non the less. What do y'all think?!
384518a4d839e6d275442f1b9c282aeb.jpg

Reactions: BabySkye75
You're a lucky man. I hope to find a girlfriend half as good as yours.

The diapers are cute by the way.

its an interesting print

its cute!!! very chic... fashion inside and out :3

I've seen these around before and think they're really cute.
Really wish they had more designs but as far as I know, this is their only one.
Maybe even considering ordering a bag of these sometime.

I agree with Kryan in that you're a lucky man lol

anyone know where to get them?

Fabulous what a champion girl you have.

They look great and I would love some myself.

They are a cute diaper. Ordered them from Canada and it took a while. A little to costly to be used everyday. Have four left for extra special times.

How lucky to have a partner so accepting and accomadating to your DL side. Those look comfy. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I like these a lot... I ordered a pack when I saw them come out. They are a bit pricey for what they are... but the fit is great for bigger guys like myself. These FabSense City briefs have a high cut in the legs, much like Wellness Briefs. The odour control is quite good, and they swell up a lot without leaking very easily.

Thinking about ordering some of these since I only have 2 lil pawz left and ABU is out of mediums in practically every diaper 😲

that's an impressive abdl offering from what appears to be primarily a medical shop...
(https://nemobility.com/abdl/)

store020717-1024x768.jpg

The sloth is a nice touch too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back