Thread: Hi Everybody

Default Hi Everybody

I'm excited to finally join after being a lurker. I'm 24 years old and recently moved to the East Coast after being on the West Coast for most of my life. I am studying to be a lawyer and trying to find the right balance in my life. Other interests of mine include film, television, writing, reading and politics.

Hello paddedone and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by paddedone View Post
    I'm excited to finally join after being a lurker. I'm 24 years old and recently moved to the East Coast after being on the West Coast for most of my life. I am studying to be a lawyer and trying to find the right balance in my life. Other interests of mine include film, television, writing, reading and politics.
    lawyer, very nice. what sort of things do you film? i'm mostly into still photography and scenes of nature
    welcome to the fourm

Hi Paddedone. Hope you meet lots of nice people here on ADISC. 3 questions: How does East Coast compare to West .coast for you, What area of Law are you interested in, and What got you interested in diapers?

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Paddedone,

What about your life feels unbalanced?

Simple question but more often than not, not such an easy one to answer. At least in my experience. I hope we can help you find the balance you are seeking. Enjoy.