Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
The molicare brand it most cloth backing now and plain suck to lose some plastic.

They still have the super plus, the only thing that has changed is the name and color. Lookup molicare maxi slip.

rennecfox said:
They still have the super plus, the only thing that has changed is the name and color. Lookup molicare maxi slip.

Depends I suppose where you get it because they also have a cloth version of that called molicare premium maxi slip (one that I bought) and they are absolutely horrible. The tabs are really bad. The ironic thing is they call it "premium" yet you can still buy the original from independence australia for a more expensive price and fewer nappies.

SweetPrincess said:
Depends I suppose where you get it because they also have a cloth version of that called molicare premium maxi slip (one that I bought) and they are absolutely horrible. The tabs are really bad. The ironic thing is they call it "premium" yet you can still buy the original from independence australia for a more expensive price and fewer nappies.
yeah that is the biggest problem with their name changes, it has seemed to have lead to mislabling and confusing which product is which (in the case of some vendors it seems to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back