Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think I might have gotten too used to diapers

Default I think I might have gotten too used to diapers

So anyway, here it goes

I been wearing so long I have a slight diaper rash 'round my legs
    When I walked up to my house today, I accidentally pee'd my self, its like it got super hard to control it, and its been like this for 3 weeks now

When I was in class today, I pee'd myself without warning <luckily I was wearing a diaper, gotta apprechiate the 2 packs I just bought some how>

Have I became incontinent????

Posibly, talk to the school nurse or something that's all I can really think of right now.

your jsut used to not being near a torlit anymore,if you don't want it happening anymore then just sart taking a pee on the torlit when ever you feel even the littlest urge to pee then you should be back to normel.

Darkfinn

eh... it's not that big of a deal... how long have you been wearing for?

You just need to remind yourself when you are diapered and when you are not.

Trust me... it takes a long time to become IC just from diapers.

Darkfinn, I have been wearing for about 3 months, using both <as in pee an' poo>

Darkfinn

You may have lost some control then my friend... same thing happened to me when I did my year 24/7.

Try this... when you have to go... just let a little out at a time... start and stop... it will strengthen your bladder muscles.

As of right now... I definately wouldn't "take a break" as that could result in some unfortunate accidents... you'll have to just practice controlling it until you are back at the degree you want.

Any doctor would tell you the same.

Jag

Yeah, I highly doubt you have become incontinent. I would agree with Darkfinn on doing bladder exercises and staying in diapers for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by LostPup View Post
    your jsut used to not being near a torlit anymore,if you don't want it happening anymore then just sart taking a pee on the torlit when ever you feel even the littlest urge to pee then you should be back to normel.
    I wouldn't say to go as soon as you have the slightest urge...That'll keep your muscles weak because they won't be holding anything back. Try to hold for a bit more each time until you can hold it for a few hours again. It's not about going in the toilet as much as it's about strengthening the muscles.

I'm sure you're not entirely incontinent just from that, so it shouldn't be as much of a problem, but I can understand if they're weaker now.

I would love to become permanently incontinent, because then I would have a medical excuse to be diapered 24/7 365 days a year for the rest of my life