Best Way to wear fitted cloth diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK so have been wanting to try a Fitted Cloth diaper for some time now but wasn't sure about them and then the cost and practicalities... I was surfing the save express site last night i found these... http://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkont...n/550/airoliver-dicke-windelhose-weiss?c=8482

a few clicks later they were ordered... so the question is i think i only want these or the comfort element so has anyone worn these over a regular disposable to get the best of both worlds???

i like the feeling of bulk and generally only wear indoors... its always discreet's for outside but that's another story...

good lord those look thick. says 100% cotton, with velcro attachments. give us a review when you get them

1010weiss1_720x600.jpg

1010weissface2_720x600.jpg

Will Do... Yeah saw them and at 14 euros cant go wrong... looking forward to their arrival

beckijed said:
OK so have been wanting to try a Fitted Cloth diaper for some time now but wasn't sure about them and then the cost and practicalities... I was surfing the save express site last night i found these... http://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkont...n/550/airoliver-dicke-windelhose-weiss?c=8482

a few clicks later they were ordered... so the question is i think i only want these or the comfort element so has anyone worn these over a regular disposable to get the best of both worlds???

i like the feeling of bulk and generally only wear indoors... its always discreet's for outside but that's another story...

Please let us know who they are i have recently switched to cloth diapers and am using Boingos to hold my contoured diapers up... I am doinga saveexpress order for binkies and some other items for my princess and I in a few weeks so i am verry currious

When I wear cloth, I wear ones like this. They're pretty comfortable and easy to use. I prefer disposables most of the time but in my 24/7 run lately, I've often worn cloth to bed. I have a variety of plastic pants and it's good to be able to put these to use.

I don't generally wear them over disposables. If I need real capacity, they will require at least one cloth soaker pad or a disposable stuffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back