Thread: Best Way to wear fitted cloth diapers

Default Best Way to wear fitted cloth diapers

OK so have been wanting to try a Fitted Cloth diaper for some time now but wasn't sure about them and then the cost and practicalities... I was surfing the save express site last night i found these... http://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkonti...e-weiss?c=8482

a few clicks later they were ordered... so the question is i think i only want these or the comfort element so has anyone worn these over a regular disposable to get the best of both worlds???

i like the feeling of bulk and generally only wear indoors... its always discreet's for outside but that's another story...

good lord those look thick. says 100% cotton, with velcro attachments. give us a review when you get them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1010weiss1_720x600.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	28565

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1010weissface2_720x600.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	28566

Will Do... Yeah saw them and at 14 euros cant go wrong... looking forward to their arrival

Quote Originally Posted by beckijed View Post
    OK so have been wanting to try a Fitted Cloth diaper for some time now but wasn't sure about them and then the cost and practicalities... I was surfing the save express site last night i found these... http://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkonti...e-weiss?c=8482

a few clicks later they were ordered... so the question is i think i only want these or the comfort element so has anyone worn these over a regular disposable to get the best of both worlds???

i like the feeling of bulk and generally only wear indoors... its always discreet's for outside but that's another story...
    Please let us know who they are i have recently switched to cloth diapers and am using Boingos to hold my contoured diapers up... I am doinga saveexpress order for binkies and some other items for my princess and I in a few weeks so i am verry currious

When I wear cloth, I wear ones like this. They're pretty comfortable and easy to use. I prefer disposables most of the time but in my 24/7 run lately, I've often worn cloth to bed. I have a variety of plastic pants and it's good to be able to put these to use.

I don't generally wear them over disposables. If I need real capacity, they will require at least one cloth soaker pad or a disposable stuffer.