Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper keeps sliding down

Angry Diaper keeps sliding down

Does anyone else have this problem? Even when i am not wet this happens. It seems i can fasten my tapes (i usually put some thicker tapes over those) as tight as i can, but due to my disease noassatall (no ass at all lol) my diaper keeps sliding down in the back? Any recommendations? i was thinking about a small piece of tape on my back but i think that would be a little uncomfortable.

Hmm, I've never really had this problem(with real diapers, at least), and I also lack a noticeable posterior. I'd advise against putting a piece of tape on your back, as that would be quite uncomfortable. I used to do that when I made make-shift diapers, and it wasn't very fun.

BabyWolf

If you put the leg tapes on properly, they should hold it up largely by themselves. The trick is to pull it tight in the crotch so the edges of the diaper are properly in the "groove".

Shy of growing hips, try putting the back of the diaper a little higher up than you normally do. Also if you can, before you add the other tape, wear the diaper for a bit and then refasten the tapes.

Or grow an ass.

Silly boys.. Easy fix.. Wear a onsie! keeps things in place and its slighty tight and is elastic fabric. Easy enough to get at say babykins.com or other places.
    Hope this helps.
    Daniel

Darkfinn

What brand are you using? I've found that some brands (like Attends) tend to sag more than others. Just try to get as tight a fit as possible when putting it on... should help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    What brand are you using? I've found that some brands (like Attends) tend to sag more than others. Just try to get as tight a fit as possible when putting it on... should help out.
    definitely. when i wore attends i pretty much HAD to wear underwear over them or they'd just fall right off after a while

I tend to wear a onesie more often than not. But if I don't. then I just make sure the top tapes are very tight and RIGHT above my hip-bones, and it usually stays in place that way

Try another brand of diaper and stick with the one that fits you best. Or try an onsie or just an oversized pair of briefs. Works for me !