• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! 👋🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedcookie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

I'm new here (and new to the community in general). I've been into diapers since I was a teenager but it's only been a year since I've made the step to embrace my ABDL side. I've come out to a couple really close friends and have met some local ABDLs. Everyone's been really sweet.

Some of my hobbies include video games, designing things, and photography. I started an ABDL tumblr and it's been really helpful as an outlet for my creative + diaper side.

Padded 🍪

paddedcookie said:
Hi everyone!

I'm new here (and new to the community in general). I've been into diapers since I was a teenager but it's only been a year since I've made the step to embrace my ABDL side. I've come out to a couple really close friends and have met some local ABDLs. Everyone's been really sweet.

Some of my hobbies include video games, designing things, and photography. I started an ABDL tumblr and it's been really helpful as an outlet for my creative + diaper side.

Padded ��

Hi and welcome to the site. Good introduction. I used to play a lot of video games, but there are just other things I do with my time. Several years ago I wrote a book, and what with working two and three jobs, it took me six years to finish the novel. Now my thing is learning difficult pieces on the piano.

I hope you enjoy the site. It's a lot of fun when one gets involved in the threads, taking part. Anyway, do what's most comfortable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back