Thread: Hi! 👋🏼

Default Hi! 👋🏼

Hi everyone!

I'm new here (and new to the community in general). I've been into diapers since I was a teenager but it's only been a year since I've made the step to embrace my ABDL side. I've come out to a couple really close friends and have met some local ABDLs. Everyone's been really sweet.

Some of my hobbies include video games, designing things, and photography. I started an ABDL tumblr and it's been really helpful as an outlet for my creative + diaper side.

Padded 🍪

Quote Originally Posted by paddedcookie View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm new here (and new to the community in general). I've been into diapers since I was a teenager but it's only been a year since I've made the step to embrace my ABDL side. I've come out to a couple really close friends and have met some local ABDLs. Everyone's been really sweet.

Some of my hobbies include video games, designing things, and photography. I started an ABDL tumblr and it's been really helpful as an outlet for my creative + diaper side.

Padded ��
    Hi and welcome to the site. Good introduction. I used to play a lot of video games, but there are just other things I do with my time. Several years ago I wrote a book, and what with working two and three jobs, it took me six years to finish the novel. Now my thing is learning difficult pieces on the piano.

I hope you enjoy the site. It's a lot of fun when one gets involved in the threads, taking part. Anyway, do what's most comfortable for you.