Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: practical problem, anyone who has some advice?

Default practical problem, anyone who has some advice?

So the situation is like this:
    I live on my own and I regularly order diapers online. (usually like 2 packs of thick ones and one pack of thinner ones). My hiding spot is together with some small BDSM-stuff in a drawer under my bed, where you need to move a nighttable aside along the wall in order to open it. It's kind of a good spot, and it needs to be, cause yes, I do live on my own, but my mom tends to look around my appartment quite a lot when she visits.

Now, I try to keep my appartment clean myself on a day to day basis, but once in a while my mom comes te give it a good overall cleaning. Now, my hiding spot has prooven mom-proof so far. But last time she visited she said something like 'hmm, I'd like to clean under those drawers'. Now, for that to happen she would have to remove the drawers and see my stuff. She didn't actually mention a specific time and it was just some kind of 'by the way' thing she said. But I know my mom is kind of a 'hands-on'- person so I'm a bit worried for when she comes cleaning this friday.

So for my own peace of mind, it would be good to move them. But I have no idea where/how whatsoever. There are like 25 diapers left or something. I live in an appartment in a city.
    3 possible scenarios I thought about:
    - putting them in garbage bags (the only big enough bags I have) and storing them in one of those luggage lockers in the nearby trainstation for the time being. But me moving 2 (or so) garbage bags and putting them inside a locker would be a bit weird and I still have to see if they're big enough...
    - Putting them in bags and ask a friend (who knows of my diaper fetish) if I can store them at her place for the time being. But then I'd have to take a 20 minute tram ride with 2 garbage bags or something, which also seems a bit weird
    - I just risk it and hope for the best.

Some people will be thinking, just stop having her clean your appartment, and while that maybe a long-term solution for situations like this, for now that is not really an option.

Maybe I'm worrying about nothing and I should just risk it, but does anyone have any tips?

How about a suitcase with a lock. If she asks what's inside you say something like that's my Winter or Summer spare clothes.

You're a grown up, kindly tell your mum there is no need to clean your bedroom you are more than capable of doing it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy View Post
    So the situation is like this:
    I live on my own and I regularly order diapers online. (usually like 2 packs of thick ones and one pack of thinner ones). My hiding spot is together with some small BDSM-stuff in a drawer under my bed, where you need to move a nighttable aside along the wall in order to open it. It's kind of a good spot, and it needs to be, cause yes, I do live on my own, but my mom tends to look around my appartment quite a lot when she visits.

Now, I try to keep my appartment clean myself on a day to day basis, but once in a while my mom comes te give it a good overall cleaning. Now, my hiding spot has prooven mom-proof so far. But last time she visited she said something like 'hmm, I'd like to clean under those drawers'. Now, for that to happen she would have to remove the drawers and see my stuff. She didn't actually mention a specific time and it was just some kind of 'by the way' thing she said. But I know my mom is kind of a 'hands-on'- person so I'm a bit worried for when she comes cleaning this friday.

So for my own peace of mind, it would be good to move them. But I have no idea where/how whatsoever. There are like 25 diapers left or something. I live in an appartment in a city.
    3 possible scenarios I thought about:
    - putting them in garbage bags (the only big enough bags I have) and storing them in one of those luggage lockers in the nearby trainstation for the time being. But me moving 2 (or so) garbage bags and putting them inside a locker would be a bit weird and I still have to see if they're big enough...
    - Putting them in bags and ask a friend (who knows of my diaper fetish) if I can store them at her place for the time being. But then I'd have to take a 20 minute tram ride with 2 garbage bags or something, which also seems a bit weird
    - I just risk it and hope for the best.

Some people will be thinking, just stop having her clean your appartment, and while that maybe a long-term solution for situations like this, for now that is not really an option.

Maybe I'm worrying about nothing and I should just risk it, but does anyone have any tips?
    you could clean there yourself but depending on the circumstances that might arouse suspicion. removable ceiling tiles make wonderful hiding places, just find a spot she doesn't normally clean, bottom of a sock or shirt drawer, inside folded towels, under the mattress. good luck

Gadget1982

You could put them in a box in a closet for temporary.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Perhaps you could find a box that will fit them all and wrap it up to look like a gift for someone?

mikejames

my advice would be to grow up and stop having/letting your mom clean your apartment. I mean seriously, no wonder the millennial generation gets called cupcakes and snowflakes. NO offense, but be an adult.

Honestly, if anyone feels the need to poke around my home, they're going to earn that eye-full that they probably didn't want.

Putting them in your friends house would be the best bet for you right now, (Unless your mom also cleans his house =) ) it should be impossible for her to find them. And if you're concerned about transporting them in your garbage bag, just put them in a traveling suitcase or in multiable backpacks (if they don't fit in one of course). And once she comes and does her routinely checkup, go back to your friends house and some of you diapers back but not all in-case she does come back again