Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyakbles pants

Default Tyakbles pants

I obtained some 'jeans' from Tykables in the mail today, here's hoping they work out! I'll fill in the blanks when I can get home and check them out.

Jeans? Tykables sells jeans? Do tell I haven't heard of these ^^

Yes indeed! They have leg/crotch snaps but it's all so very well hidden! They also have prints on the inside so when you roll your cuffs you have designs showing - I went for alphabet print!

Sadly, I purchased way too big a pair for myself but a belt is holding things together nicely.

Honestly, it feels like wearing a normal pair of jeans. Very comfortable; and the button-fly combo is still present as in any other pair of jeans.

The waist is stretchy which would be super handy for accomodating a range of various sizes as well as for hiding a particular sort of bulge.

I can see where combining their Polo onesie with a pair of these pants would be a super way to go!

I don't feel bad about dropping $85 on what is, for all manufacturing purposes, an excellent pair of designer jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by AceAlienBabe View Post
    Show us a picture of them?
    Here we go, much better!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tykablePantsrszd.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	28568

Neat-o! Tykables is letting me send these in for a pair that fits better! Excitement!

I got an exchange for a pair of tykables pants that fit me perfectly. (I REALLY liked doing business with Todd!) 10/10 will buy more from Tykables!

Name:	IMG_0421.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	28664

Sort'a; they have snaps up the legs and crotch for diaper changes and the inside of the fabric is printed (I got mine with ABC prints - hard to see in those pics)

Name:	TKB-Close-Up.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	28665

While they might not have snaps or designs on the cuffs, if anybody's looking for a less expensive pair of ''toddler'' jeans, check out the ladies' section of stores. I know in plus sizes at least, you can find jeans with stretchy elastic waists, I imagine you can probably find them in smaller sizes too. Most of my pants are like this, it's just more comfortable and easier to get a good fit when you're plus-sized.
    Last edited by KimbaWolfNagihiko; 28-Feb-2017 at 02:15. Reason: Realized I wasn't wearing those pants