Paci

Status
Not open for further replies.

BracedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a DL but I wanted to try a paci.I find it quiet nice. Has any other DL bought one. I wonder what prompted me to get one.

My advice is the Baby Pants Classic, as they're sized properly for adults. I personally just wanted to try it. It's okay, but doesn't seem to be my thing really.

I've got a little for big and I love it. they are sized for adults and come in various styles and colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also an AB Little so I don't know if the question is directed at me personally, but I'll answer anyway lol.

Pacis are pretty darn relaxing, even when I'm not in little space I enjoy using one to relax on tasks like watching tv, playing video games, or doing homework.
My favorite is a Baby Pants one I got off of Amazon extremely cheaply. LittleForBig is good too but it irritates the sides of my hard palette personally; but that's just because I have a relatively small mouth for an adult. The average user should have no problems with it.

They're definitely worth a try. You could also try baby sized ones if you want; but they're not nearly as satisfying and can cause jaw cramping with extended use.

I got one. i got a nuk 5 (medic pro).

Definitely check out PacifiersRUs.com (and if they get it fixed up, their sister site AdultPacifier.com

It's pointless to deny your little urges; join the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES!

it's much better than sucking on my thumb. i bought a couple a while ago, but it was designed for actual babies so it was too small. but i bet if i found one my size it'd be a lot better.

I was just a DL who wanted to try a paci and a slipped into being an AB.
I got my paci's from pacifiers r us a while back and I fell in love with them. I often forget that I am sucking on them if I have them in for a while.

I got one and I like it but warning you if you're prone to acne don't use one, I have zits all around my mouth now :( so now I have to decide if it's worth it or not.. Likely it isn't.

CryBaby said:
I got one and I like it but warning you if you're prone to acne don't use one, I have zits all around my mouth now :( so now I have to decide if it's worth it or not.. Likely it isn't.

How often do you clean the shield? I've never had this problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back