Thread: What are some things that put you into little space?

Default What are some things that put you into little space?

And what are some fun/silly things you do during? :>

I'm curious. I'm a little new! (no pun intended!!)

For me, my baba is a big key. I like to flip around on my bed cause fun :>

I've always found getting into my little space to be insanely hard to do. But I've found lately that meditation while diapered seems to help me. I meditate and clear out all adult thoughts.

Yup, paci is a big relaxation trigger for me... even if I'm not fully going into a little space, I find myself using one to soothe and sleep when in other time zones!

Nursing from my wife is problly the biggest... but also I can zone out when watching kids shows. Having a drink before hand (or in a bottle) helps.

As for silly things ... well I put on a cloth diaper yesterday and it felt so good and warm and cozy that I found myself kicking my legs and beating my arms against the bed in an excited little spasm of joy. I certainly felt silly when it had passed ... *blush*

Little space isn't usually something I choose. It often just comes out. Usually if something makes me really happy I get excitable and that can trigger my little side. Also, any time I see something my little side likes or wants. Sometimes it's things like seeing my stuffed animals, or a cool new toy in the store. Sometimes just looking up at my ceiling cause it's really high and it makes me feel small.

My little side is usually very happy and excitable so I do things like dance around, sing and make up songs, make a lot of whooshing noises and sound effects, and giggle. Lots of giggling.

I think for me right now I just need an extra coaxing into it, sometimes I don't have any want or have to try at all, it just happens.. I like when it does. Paci time definitely helps me along, though.

As for giggling, me too! I also feel 100% more friendly and my personality starts to really show..it usually doesn't! I just have a lot more fun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglebutt View Post
    I think for me right now I just need an extra coaxing into it, sometimes I don't have any want or have to try at all, it just happens.. I like when it does. Paci time definitely helps me along, though.

As for giggling, me too! I also feel 100% more friendly and my personality starts to really show..it usually doesn't! I just have a lot more fun like this.
    That's understandable. When you're new to the scene, I think it's harder because you have to learn to accept yourself and your little side. I'm still fairly new myself, but when I first found out I had a much harder time than I do now. There's a lot of shame and guilt you have to work past being a little or an ABDL that I think can make it hard to get into that little mindset in the beginning. Plus if it's not something that comes naturally to you or you're used to repressing it it can be hard to learn to let it out.

For me it is most definitely hugging my plushie. Sucking on my thumb or my paci really helps and speeds the process to put me there as well.