Thread: my weight.

LittleJess

Default my weight.

my new years resolution for like 2015 was to put on weight, I've literally weighed the same since 2012, I either put on 5 kilos or lose five kilos.

So my weight verries from (65kilos) to 60kilos and sometimes 56-60 kilos, dammit why is this so hard for me.

To give you an idea, I'm like 183cm talls a giant in layman's terms.

You need a steady diet of Ben and Jerry's ice cream infused daily, or if you want to just appear to have a lot more weight than you do eat a banana every evening for a few months and your waist will look 20 pounds heavier then you are.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Maxx

Most people think maintaining the same weight is a good thing.... I consider it a good thing that I'm about the same as my college wrestling weight class. Above right now because its winter, I'll get back there by June or July.

Bulking up (as opposed to getting fat) takes awhile. That would be more of a long term project than a resolution.

You're taller than me... about the same as Mrs. Junior... a few inches shorter than Junior.

I have the same issue. I'm 55kgs and have 175cm height. It's been like this for 4 years. I can count my ribs... the problem is I don't have eating schedule. Sometimes I don't eat breakfast and other days dinner. It's just so hard for me to eat when I don't feel hungry. Some days I just don't have time.

I've been the same weight since junior year of high school. Obviously the ADHD meds literally killing my appetite helps. Though I haven't truly exercised much in a while, but still, I guess I'm "slim" idk. I don't know how long this will last, but anything can change for anyone.

I'm 6'0" and 160-165Lbs just me.