• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlepaddedfox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hello fellow ADISCers (is that a thing?),

I'm littlepaddedfox, although unfortunately I'm not actually a fox :(, although I am an ABDL (mostly AB) who enjoys being little and playing with my toys and stuffies in little space.

In the grown up world I am a software developer who is currently studying at College and will soon be moving on to University (fingers crossed) if all goes well later on this year.

When I'm not buried under a pile of college work, or work work, I enjoy working on my website or other little programs that do sometimes useful tasks, others I make just for fun.

Although I may not be very active in terms of posting a load on this website, I will however be around reading what other people have written and helping out when I can.

Hello fellow ADISCers (is that a thing?),

I'm littlepaddedfox, although unfortunately I'm not actually a fox , although I am an ABDL (mostly AB) who enjoys being little and playing with my toys and stuffies in little space.

In the grown up world I am a software developer who is currently studying at College and will soon be moving on to University (fingers crossed) if all goes well later on this year.

When I'm not buried under a pile of college work, or work work, I enjoy working on my website or other little programs that do sometimes useful tasks, others I make just for fun.

Although I may not be very active in terms of posting a load on this website, I will however be around reading what other people have written and helping out when I can.
very cool, I've noticed there are a lot of programmers on here, im more into robotic machinery than computer code, but that said what kind of programs do you write? what sort of application do your little programs have?

Hey Chewbacca

what kind of programs do you write?
For my job, I am currently writing Android apps. Although, I will eventually be making iOS apps as well.

what sort of application do your little programs have?
The little programs are usually utility programs, i.e. batch renaming, counting things (lines, words, phrases), or toys.

Nice to hear also that you are into machinery. :)

Last edited:
For my job, I am currently writing Android apps. Although, I will eventually be making iOS apps as well.
The little programs are usually utility programs, i.e. batch renaming, counting things (lines, words, phrases), or toys.

so you must be multi lingual, i stick to C+ and g-code myself but i'm trying to figure out open source. Very cool, programming apps is a world i wish i was smart enough for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back