Discreetness

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looking for personal experiences with abu's shipping as I've never purchased from them before, and only rearz a couple of times and was never totally impressed with there shipping as they came wrapped in brown packing tape not even a box

Generally, they come in a plain brown box, and nothing on the box indicates what it is. I forget exactly what name is used for the shipper (I'd have to go look at my last box.. I think it's "STRCOM HOLIDICS"), but unless someone opens the box there's no way to tell what's inside.

The box is labeled "Strom Holdings" and is a normal plain brown box.

They come in a box, that said whoever packed it did not pack it well the box ripped and the little paws were not exactly hidden. Also didn’t help that fedex borked the order and sent it up the hill to a neighbor’s house.

On top of all this, on your credit card statement the charges are shown up as "STROM". Extra bonus there :D

So I went and looked and... yep "STROM HOLDINGS" is what it says on the shipping label. And yeah, FedEx kind of sucks... sorry the box got ripped and that happened. Luckily it hasn't for me. A few times though, when I've ordered from XPMedical, the same thing happened... the box got delivered to someone nearby on a totally different street, and they'd have to bring it to me and wonder what I'd ordered that was so heavy. >.<;;;

Sapphyre said:
and they'd have to bring it to me and wonder what I'd ordered that was so heavy. >.<;;;

A few times my neighbor has been helpful and taken my trash can out to the curb when I forgot trash day, and asked why my can was so heavy. "Lots of wet diapers" was the answer I heard in my head...

Sapphyre said:
So I went and looked and... yep "STROM HOLDINGS" is what it says on the shipping label. And yeah, FedEx kind of sucks... sorry the box got ripped and that happened. Luckily it hasn't for me. A few times though, when I've ordered from XPMedical, the same thing happened... the box got delivered to someone nearby on a totally different street, and they'd have to bring it to me and wonder what I'd ordered that was so heavy. >.<;;;
worst for me was the time my attends with waistbands ended up right in front of my pyscho neighbor's garrage door, luckily he was out at the time, would have made jogging without getting additional hassling impossible (while attends don't specify what they are, 4 bags of 22 plus a reorder number would probably have been something he could have put together)

Apparently it says ADULT BABY DIAPERS on the box.

fleyreva said:
rearz a couple of times and was never totally impressed with there shipping as they came wrapped in brown packing tape not even a box

Weird, I've never had that issue with Rearz, always comes in a box for me.

LennyFace said:
On top of all this, on your credit card statement the charges are shown up as "STROM". Extra bonus there :D

Which apparently actually works. Ironically my mom knows I need diapers, and I was having to borrow some money from her so she was looking at my spending and was like "What are all these Strom things, why are you buying high fashion clothes, you can't afford that." and I was like "Clothes? No, those are my diapers." and then she was like "I googled Strom and it was a designer jeans store.

So then I was like "Oh you must've Googled just 'Strom' instead of 'Strom Holdings"

This is what she was finding: Strombrand.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back