Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Sorry this is a long rant you have been warned! Well my ex contacted last year via Facebook and we started talking. She said that she wanted to take things slow and build on a friendship then a relationship. Well rewind I dated her in the past and she cheated on me I never confronted her well this time I did! She snapped on me put it all on me and said that I was nothing but baby not a man that hurt me a lot. I can't get her off my mind and I know she is not thinking about me. I just needed to get this off my chest

Seeing as how she contacted you wanting to rebuild the relationship, it seems that she just didn't want to be confronted with her own bad behavior. It's hard to be objective in these sorts of things but until she's willing to accept responsibility for her own actions without trying to pin unrelated things on you, I don't see the point in worrying about her.

zackiepooh1992 said:
She said that she wanted to take things slow and build on a friendship then a relationship.

Very normal how to show fault of interest in relationship. When some girl says me something like that, I don't give a shit - nothing to do there.

Trevor said:
Seeing as how she contacted you wanting to rebuild the relationship, it seems that she just didn't want to be confronted with her own bad behavior. It's hard to be objective in these sorts of things but until she's willing to accept responsibility for her own actions without trying to pin unrelated things on you, I don't see the point in worrying about her.

Thank you for your response Trevor it means a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

CrazySmoker said:
Very normal how to show fault of interest in relationship. When some girl says me something like that, I don't give a shit - nothing to do there.

Interesting!

I agree with Trevor. Hell, I always do, but I also think she's not worth worrying about. She sounds toxic, at least in her own way. She may have wanted to be a friend, but it doesn't sound like there would ever have been an honest or sustaining relationship, and it's better to know it now than to be hurt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back