Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mine Is 6 Months ☺❤

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Apprx. 18-24mo's for me.

Honestly there's a wide spectrum, I have a middle side too. Mostly though I'd say I'm around 5.

Hrmmm... well for me part of the appeal is being diapered and treated younger than I am 'supposed to be', despite already being little.

I guess I am comfortable acting emotionally around 7-8. That means I am almost always angelically good, and never ever for sure throw a tantrum or tell a fib.

I'm precocious though so mentally I enjoy kid appropriate activities targeted at 10-12 year olds! Like, I love Disney movies, an sum anime, or playing Pokemon cards n' stuff.

Despite that ... I get treated like a 2-3 year old who's not properly potty trained... *blush*

About 4 years old for me, old enough to play with "big boy" toys, but not yet potty trained. Not into baby things really.

I have a wide range, not sure how "normal" that is...but I range from around 1 year old to around 10 or 11 years old. Just depends on the day which age I feel. I'd say I most often feel around 4 or so.

o to 3 year old

I'm developmentally all over the map. Y'know those Baby1st TV shows that the hands are drawing sand pictures, or there's a hand drawing with a marker, or several cubes come together to make pictures? I love those! Some of the stuff meant for older kids, I'm sitting there going, "This is stupid."

Other older kid shows check my boxes though. I'd say 18 months is my bottom.

I am two years old.

Either 2 or 5 usually.

mine can be either 3-4-5 depending on what I am doing at the moment or how I feel at the moment.

About 2-4 most of the time

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I joke that I'm 8+4i because my age is complex. My mental age is around 8, but I still like my paci and sometimes Big Sis gives me a bottle and >///>

Anyway, my range tends to be 6-10 depending on mood. I am distinctly not a baby, but I'm a little girl.

I guess I'm a middle, not a little. My fantasies start no earlier than the second grade but mostly revolve around high school (with some middle school) bent. Not so much as wanting to be a baby but as a school-aged student forced to be diapered/babied.

I have a wide range. A 2 yr old toddler; 5 - 7 yr old who has never had a dry night and still has frequent day time accidents; 8 yr in day training pants but still wet at night; a teenager who is wet almost every night; or a college student who had some success with dry nights in his senior yr of high school but who has recently been struggling to stay dry at night and as a result is considering giving up the idea of ever being dry at night. It's all according to my fantasies lead me to.

At the moment, I'm a happy, bright 7 yr. old, who still wears "rubber pants and diapers" every night and due to my family history, is not expected to be dry anytime soon.

My regression age is about four years old but I am still wearing and using diapers and I may watch grown-up movies (or at least movies made for teenagers). Being single, I would also need to fill my bottle, make lunch or dinner, start a bath and so forth.

The bottom line is that I take activities and actions from many different ages as I need or want to at the time I am regressing.

3-5ish, if I have to put numbers on it. I just do what I feel fits and makes me happy ^^

Probably between like 4 and 8 or so for me. They were probably some of my worst years growing up, but that's where I tend to go. My nostalgia is those years(Mid-nineties), and my little space mentality tends towards that age as well.

Mine mixes. I can be a little baby but sometimes a toddler. But a toddler that still wears diapers!

I'm about 4 to 6 mouth old :paci:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back