What's Your Little Age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say my lowest to be 2 and then my highest to be 4 but still needs to wear diapers

I ... honestly don't know, because normal little age scales don't apply to my actual childhood. I was doing some child stuff really early (speaking coherently before 3, reading YA novels at 4), but some really late (wasn't out of diapers consistently until 8 and completely until 11/12).

I would say my little is about 5, but keep in mind I was still firmly in the diaper/pacifier stage of life at that point.

I would have to honestly say if I had a little age it would have to be between 2@3 still in diapers and not potty trained

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I'm not really all too sure. I've just started letting myself actually regress and I'm kind of confused (and my courses in human development are NOT helping haha) maybe 2-6 1/2

Somewhere between 3-5, depending on how I feel.

So this question is more interesting that it seems on the surface. Well I guess for the age player it must be a case of... um, yeah so 2 is fun... or 4 yr olds do cool stuff. But regression is different I think. I'll just feel little... wouldn't really put an age on it exactly, just little. Yeah so pre school I suppose, but then depending on how things go, that can easily just slide way back.

I actually wonder whether it's connected to the regressive behaviour they talk about with toddlers, and whether that's where the sticking point is...since that's where my regression seems to always begin.

So I guess I'll go with say <3 and all the way down to <1 and then back up to aboutt 3

:dunno: yeah so too much info... my bad. Soz

I'd say my little age is 3. I was potty trained at 3 and a half and was very comfortable in my diapers before. I also sucked my thumb regularly and was very playful.

Well... IF I had a caregiver, I'd love to be around six to eighteen months old. Since I don't (have a caregiver), I tend to live in the two to ten year range. Lots of reasons, really, but mainly it's just impractical to live by yourself and not be able to do anything for yourself, so I've adapted :)

18 to 24 months when i'm playing little

Mine's about 10-12. I like to play video games and be grumpy about wearing.

i can be from 1-7, SOMETIMES 12 but thats really not noticable since i always act childish but mostly i feel like a little kid that isnt mature. (think a child or toddler that likes baby things and still uses diapers a lot)

I'd say i'm between 9 and 16 months young.

I'm new to this so I'm still "experimenting". I'd say my favourite age is around 2 years old. I can talk walk and play with Lego etc. I do enjoy playing as a 6-18 month old sometimes. I like to lay in my bed and watch my mobiles spin and stuff. It's fun.

On rare occasions I play as a 4-5 year old too.

BabyDavy said:
Mine Is 6 Months ☺❤

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
My littpe age is more of an age range. I can go from about 1 year old at the littlest and the biggest i feel when im in littlespace is about 8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

For the longest time, I had no idea. I didn't even want to pick one because I thought it would be okay to be 2/3 and want to use dips/pull-ups and pacifiers, but I forgot that some 2/3 year olds still use diapers and pacifiers. Lol. So between 2 and 3, here.
-Taylor a.k.a littlepaciprincess

i am between 5 and 7 so mostly six i guess.
A super fun age.

1 - 2 years old :D somtimes older. just what mommy wants from me hihi :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back