Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any plastic backed store bought nappies in Australia?

Default Is there any plastic backed store bought nappies in Australia?

I am thinking I might go nappy shopping tomorrow and was not exactly liking the idea of more cloth backed depend or tena like that I bought late 2015. So thought I would just ask if there any pharmacies in Australia that sell plastic backed diapers in store? I think I read in an earlier thread in 2015 that tena was going back to plastic with molicare? don't know if that's true or not.

I haven't heard of any in Australia

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lamando View Post
    I haven't heard of any in Australia

Oh OK. It seems all I've seen at pharmacies are nappy pants with various brands or depend with tabs but they're not that great.

Can you order online? There's a few very good vendors with very quick delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can order diapers on line Abu universe,
    Bambino diaprrs, cuddlez diapers, these are ones I would recamend

Try ABU Australia, you can pickup if you are in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Try ABU Australia, you can pickup if you are in Melbourne.

Yes I could order online however I don't want to wait like a week. I live in coffs harbour NSW. So long way from melbourne. Plus I kind of want to buy in store for the experience even though it terrifys me sometimes.

Bright sky is good with fast deliveries to here in vic, they are based in Newington so they are a bit closer to you.
    Medical supply stores have a greater range than chemists, call Willaid and ask what brands/styles they have in stock or see if there is any other similar stores in your town.
    Last edited by starpup; 06-Feb-2017 at 22:04.

Quote Originally Posted by starpup View Post
    Bright sky is good with fast deliveries to here in vic, they are based in Newington so they are a bit closer to you.
    Medical supply stores have a greater range than chemists, call Willaid and ask what brands/styles they have in stock or see if there is any other similar stores in your town.
    I had a look on their website in their incontinence section and they didn't seem to have much unfortunately. I did however buy some in store molicare slip maxi diapers today. Which compared to ABU lavender suck. They are of course cloth backed and the tabs don't seem to stick as well either.
    Last edited by SweetPrincess; 07-Feb-2017 at 03:08.

Bummer, may be worth asking if they will be stocking the new blue plastic molicares in the future, most places are happy to order in a small number packs of a specific type and size if you request them